Closed Thread

Old 04-28-2006, 07:05 PM   #1  
Simple is Good!

S/C/G: 345/323.6/299

Height: 5'6"

Default Yay for an OP day!

It's the first this week!

This week has been seriously rough. I promised myself I wouldn't emotionally eat, but I did. I also didn't count points for 3 days this week.

Ugh! I wish I had been strong. But I didn't. I probably didn't go over my points by all that much, and I didn't binge (yay!). But I should have done the right thing.

I wish the things in my life would calm down. I'm having major problems these last two weeks. Last week I was stronger. This week I'm just too tired.

*Sigh* I weigh in tomorrow. On for a new week! Just shake off the dust and keep on going.
Old 04-28-2006, 07:22 PM   #2  
Alis volat propiis

S/C/G: 270/See Slider/145-140

Great attitude, F&L! Hey one day is one day.... and sometimes that's all it takes to get you back on track. Now, tomorrow, all you need is ONE MORE DAY. You can do it. You will do it.
Closed Thread