Closed Thread

Old 03-24-2006, 08:14 AM   #1  

Default New to WW

Good morning everyone!!

My name is Kelly and I justed turned 30. I've been married for 5 yrs and we have a beautiful little girl. I'm a SAHM. I joined WW a couple of weeks and so far I'm doing pretty well. I've lost 5 lbs since joining. I love doing WW and can't imagine doing anything else. It's helped me see where I need to improve.

I look forward to meeting everyone.
Old 04-01-2006, 05:50 PM   #2  
Erin

S/C/G: 227/208/165

Hey Kelly!
im erin..im 20 and im also on weight watchers..i love it
i love that the meetings provide me with support and new ideas and since joining this site..its provided me with the everyday support that the weekly meetings cant..i wish you luck with ur goal!! u can do it

http://www.3fatchicks.net/img/bar056...165/209.8/.png
Old 04-05-2006, 08:32 AM   #3  
I won't give up!

S/C/G: 242/195/170

Hi Kelly & Frenchfry! I'm going to be 30 this year and I've been married for 3 years. I don't have any kids yet and that's one of the reasons why I joined WW on 01/05/06. I overate, smoked, didn't exercise (probably all the reasons why I haven't gotten pregnant yet). Now, I've lost 35lbs since joining WW, quit smoking two weeks ago and go to the gym 5 days a week. I haven't felt this good in my whole life. I thank God that I had a coworker who wanted to join WW and asked me to go with her. This is the only program that has worked for me and I am actually motivated to continue doing it. It really feels great when people start noticing that you are losing weight and they tell you that you look good. I've even come across some jealous people and I love it.

Just remember, even though you may have a bad day (eating), it's not an excuse to quit. Tomorrow is another day to make it right.

Good luck and feel free to email me if you'd like to talk about whatever.
Closed Thread