Closed Thread

Old 02-27-2006, 03:10 PM   #91  
Thursday Lady

Hi friends,
Did everyone survive the weekend without blowing it!!!!!
i need to get into that kitchen and cook lots of veggies. I made some 0 pt. soup that is always good. In March, I'm going to fix some food and freeze it. That will make it easier to stay OP.
Larry will come in and ask if I want Chinese take-out and I always do. If I have stuff already made, I will be less likely to succumb.

This week, I'm going to try very hard to help make our St. Patty's Day goal.
Old 02-27-2006, 04:09 PM   #92  

S/C/G: 169/153.8/135

Height: 5'3"

Good afternoon

I'm at work but thought I'd drop in. I feel really positive today. I've got my gym bag here ready to go join the Y after work tonight. I feel that I'm taking control. No more chocolate bars. I don't know if I mentioned it, but I started smoking again in november, so I have about 9 smokes left and I'm trying again. I sure hope everyone has a good day. By the way, for all you southern ladies, it's 39 farenheit in beautiful downtown Edmonton.

take care

maureen
Old 02-27-2006, 08:27 PM   #93  
Susan

Hi,

Hope everyone is having a great day. It's hard to believe that March is just around the corner.

Maureen, you will stop smoking. You can do it. You've been through a lot lately so be easy on yourself. BRRRRRRR for your neck of the woods.

Tina, I will always succumb to Chinese. It's one of my favorite foods, I also love Japanese.

My student teacher is gone! She is going to have to repeat her first 7 weeks again!!!! but in the fall. Can you believe it! Actually my class was great today and they were all happy that I was teaching again.

I eel cramps coming on.... oh YUCK!!!
Old 02-27-2006, 08:38 PM   #94  

Susan, I am so glad that girl is gone. She wasn't good for the kids or for you!!!!

We must be related. I've felt crampy all day.

First class was tonight. I thought it was a 30 min. class. It was an hour. Oh my. I'm sure I'll feel it tomorrow. It was fun. There were lots of people who had never done it before.

The porch. Would you believe they called and said the installer guy called in sick? Couldn't believe it. They did send someone out to put some topsoil down, but I told Bob it looks like crappy soil to me. When we get the final bill, there better be a discount of some kind for as much as we've had to put up with.

I contacted the school treasurer today about retiring after 120 days next year. Need to find out how I'll get paid, when I need to turn in my paperwork, etc.

Well, I need to get some papers graded.
Old 02-28-2006, 02:59 PM   #95  

Hi all.

Sue, We all know the real truth. You LOVED your student teacher.

I am so glad that girl scout cookies are almost over. I am not much of a cookie eater but they have been tempting this year. When I feel bad it is so hard to stay OP because all I crave is Diet Dr. Peppers and mexican food.

Does anyone know the points for the letuce wraps at PF changs or Pei Wai?
Old 02-28-2006, 05:59 PM   #96  
Thursday Lady

Default What a day!

Hi all,

Amy, the lettuce wrap sauce at Pei Wei's is 3 pts. per serving. Hope that helps. No one asked us to buy cookies this year. And, I stayed far away from the girls at the supermarkets.

Susan, I'm glad you didn't let that girl stay.
Tammy, are you sore from your water exercises? What all did you do? I'm trying to get up the courage to go alone.
Maureen, it sounds like you have a plan. Good luck kicking the smoking habit.
Mimi, where are you?????
Sis, when is the wedding? Are we invited? Of course, we are. I'm sure your daughter would approve.
Jody, where have you been
1outof 3, what's new?

Loodie, when is your surgery?
Can y'all believe today is the last day of Feb.!!!!! I can't.
Old 02-28-2006, 07:26 PM   #97  

Amy, no one asked me to buy cookies this year! I don't know if I'll survive a year without my thin mints!!!

Tina, go take one of the classes!!! It was so much fun!! My back was sore, but it's sore most of the time anyway. We did some jogging, skipping, flipping around, weights, and other things. The funniest thing was getting 2 noodes (long things that are used in water to float), staddling them, and riding them like a bicycle to the end of the pool. I was cracking up!! I met 2 women right away in the locker room that were new to the class, so I was already talking away when my friend Kay got there.

I think Loodies surgery is tomorrow, at least I have that written down on my countdown calendar.
Tomorrow is March!!!! Tim will be 18 on Sunday!! Oh my.
Old 02-28-2006, 09:07 PM   #98  
Susan

Amy, I think Lettuce Wraps are free!!!!!!! Especially if you are having them with me!!!!! I wish I was there to enjoy them.......

Tina, I've taken a water aerobics class before and had a blast!

Tammy, oh my gosh, I can't believe your baby is going to be 18!!! The noodle bike riding is funny. It's amazing those can keep you up.

I got an email from the professor, the student teacher has decided to withdraw from student teaching this semester and try for both if the fall. She didn't want it to look bad on her record. Now go figure!

It's been a long week and it's only Tuesday. My aide is out and has been since Friday. I've had a GREAT sub but it's not the same. She is home in LA celebrating Mardi Gras! How luckily....

I'll let you know how I do with weigh in tomorrow..... Oh I bought 20 boxes of girl scout cookies from the cutest little brownie!!! My cookies are being donated to the Children's Home in San Antonio.
Old 03-01-2006, 08:31 AM   #99  
Sis

S/C/G: 306highest/281/265.5/180

Height: 5' 5"

Hi all. Finally checking in again to say hello. I am feeling better today because I was able to stay OP yesterday. I haven't seemed to be able to do that lately. I am trying to refrain from snacking between meals. I think that is my biggest problem. It really made me feel good to "be good" yesterday. lol

Our dd's wedding is in 2 months. We are getting things together slowly but surely. I am so glad that we all (bth families, moms and dads) work so wonderfully together. We still have a lot to do but we will make it. I am getting excited.

I hope things are going well with everyone here. Things are going well on this end. Take care and have a great day!....Sis
Old 03-01-2006, 09:09 PM   #100  
Susan

I'm starting a March thread!
Closed Thread