Closed Thread

Old 07-16-2001, 04:33 PM   #16  
A Yankee in Virginia

Default Stop the world, I want to get off!

I NEVER NEVER NEVER should have complained about being bored. For the past 2 weeks, it just hasn't let off. I worked Saturday and wrote 3 stories. Had yesterday off, but I have two stories today. As a result, I'm not seeing my b/f hardly at all. I did go home a little early from work Friday so we had some time, went to a baseball game and dinner, but Saturday I didn't get home until 9 p.m. and was exhausted. Then, he worked Sunday! We managed to have lunch today, but still, I really would like a whole day with him!

Sorry ... just needed to vent a little.

Welcome back Stacey!

Belle: Congrats on getting to meet the parents.

Jen: Still thinking about you. Good for you for not eating too much during the tough time, though.

Lori: I had Chinese food for lunch so I'm already up around 15 points for the day too. I've GOT to get back on track — AGAIN. I did clean up by bike yesterday and went riding, though. It's been a while since I've ridden ... my butt kind of hurts today!

Well, gotta get back to work. In an hour I have to go try and track down some homeless guys at the shelter ... they're claiming they were roughing up by jail deputies.

See ya!
Old 07-16-2001, 04:55 PM   #17  
Shopper Extraordinaire

Hello Girls!!! How have all of you been? I haven't even had time to lurk lately. I am still doing the camp thing 3 days a wk whcih leaves 2 days to makeup all of my delinquent paperwork. Oh well anyways I just wanted to say a quick Hi. I managed to lose one of the 4 pds gained the last time I checked in. I am at 179. I obviously am still 8 pds from my July 4th goal and since that was a couple of wks ago that is probably a bad thing Oh well I am determined not to be discouraged. I didn't tell you guys but I haven't been going to WW I have been doing it on my own. Yah I know. Anyways I am vowing today to go back this Fri. and keep going until I reach my goal!!!!! I want you guys to hold me accountable. NO SKIPPING WKS FOR ME! Not even when I am bloated!!!!!!! Well I will attempt to pop in tomorrow. I have a 5pm group session with my Butterfly girls!
Becky
Old 07-16-2001, 06:07 PM   #18  
Shopper Extraordinaire

Ok I decided to change my sig. I figure if I change it to 179 then
Old 07-16-2001, 06:11 PM   #19  
Shopper Extraordinaire

Default OOOPPSS!

OK not sure how that happened but anyways if I change it then when I lose it at the end of the wk I can feel as if I have accomplished something. It is all psychological for me!!
I joined the challenge for labor day. I will try and post to specific people tomorrow. I have to run to aerobics b/c I had one too many Reeses Sticks. I don't mind thoguh b/c I really enjoy the exercise part, If only I could get the food thing down Well I am also going to see "Legally Blonde" tonight so I will give you my review tomorrow
Becky
Closed Thread