Closed Thread

Old 03-05-2006, 10:41 AM   #61  
Queen of the Fresh Start

Sandy,
Fingers crossed for Mike's success in his search. Feeling discouraged is certainly normal; please make sure you both take care during this stressful time. Sorry to hear about your back. Our bodies really are a good indicator of what's going on in our lives, I think.

Es,
Belated Happy Birthday to David (we're celebrating Jessica's bday, not Ili's)
I've slacked off on walking, primarily due to the weather. It was great in January and we were out every day, then February we had a lot of rain and cold. Today we're supposed to get a bit of snow and my knees already feel it.

Wicked was wonderful! A great story and lyrics. No wonder it's such a hit.
Joey gave me the soundtrack yesterday before we went, so we held off till after seeing the show, then listened to it on the way home. We had an awesome dinner; Chicago is gorgeous at night and I always vow we'll go more often.

Joe went with all the kids and grandsons to a model railroad show being held at a local college; I've got the morning to myself.....to do laundry before everyone gets back and we celebrate Jess's bday.

Have a great Sunday HI to Terri, Dianne, Ruth!
~Jen
Old 03-08-2006, 10:05 AM   #62  

Hi guys.
My computer has been acting up and then when we got it running smoothly all the projects started coming due and then after work I had to sacrifice the computer. 3 kids 5 projects wow!!!!

Jen, Congrats on your hair. I am getting mine trimmed tomorrow after school. I hate getting it cut. Mine is short too. I get nervous everytime, don't know why. It always looks cute afterward.
That 30 pound plateau happened with me too. It lasted awhile but started up again. Persistance and patience are the key.

Dianne,
That is great that you are getting donations. I just saw your message today. I just gave to 4 people here for the Aids walk and Heart walk. They are such great causes.

Sandy,
How did the interview go?

I hope you are all doing great. My youngest baby is now a teenager. I have three teenagers for 7 more weeks. Then the 20's start.
Happy birthday to Jess and David. My birthday and the three kids and my FIL and nephew's birthdays are between March 4 and May 5. It is like Christmas season all over again.
I missed you guys.
LUV YA,
Terri
Old 03-10-2006, 06:09 PM   #63  
NeverGiveUp

S/C/G: 207/200/150

Height: 5'2

Smile

Hi Girls

I'm so glad it's Friday. Work has been so hectic.

Terri, I have alot of birthdays coming up. The only month I don't have to buy a gift is August.

I think our group is fading away I've never seen it this quiet. I'll stay till the end.

Have a nice weekend.

Love u all Es

Last edited by Rios426; 07-09-2006 at 09:21 AM.
Old 03-12-2006, 10:42 AM   #64  
Queen of the Fresh Start

Es,
I'll be here too. We won't quit this.
Everyone is so busy, when did life get this way? Never enough hours in the day. Something has to give, and it's been my computer-time here at home

Terri,
Enjoy those birthdays. Fun events make such great memories.

My weight has been up, then down. So I'm still at -30.

On Friday evening we attended the 3rd Annual Educational Fund Benefit held in my niece JoAnn's honor. Lots of wonderful raffles, karaoke, and best of all, getting to see all of my nieces, Kathie's girls.

This Saturday we're hosting our annual St. Pat's dinner. The guest count keeps growing; we'll be up to 18 this year. We have a small home, but everyone enjoys themselves.

HI Dianne, Sandy, Ruth

hugs,
~Jen
Old 03-15-2006, 06:46 PM   #65  
Queen of the Fresh Start

See you on #179!!!!
Closed Thread