Thursday Weigh In Thread - 7/12

• We are losers. Yea!!!!!
    It's that time again--it rolls around so soon for some of us.

Susan started us off with her weigh in. She gained a little. I think it's great that it's just a little gain. If I had to sit around lots because of my knee, I'd probably gain and gain.

It's time to sign in.

Tina
    134 personal goal
  • I think tomorrows weigh in for me will be prettie good (okay i'm hoping it will be) I have tried that "wendies plan" this week so we'll see. I ate a prettie high pts yesterday but the days before that were reallie low. today was low. I don't feel like i've lost any, hopefullie i am pleasantlie surprised!!!!!!! my weigh in is at night, so i'll post when i get home from my meeting...

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE

ronney
  • Just wanted to wish everyone good luck at the scale this week. I don't expect to lose this week, I will be happy if I don't gain more than 1 or 2 lbs. I have had a rough couple weeks staying OP for some reason. I am down from last week I know, but I didn't weigh in last week. Oh well we'll see I guess. I just have to get myself motivated again. I CAN DO THIS!!!! Have a great week end coming up everyone. Will post later......Sis
  • Hope everyone has a GREAT Loss this week!!!

Susan
  • Ronney and Sis--I hope weigh in gives you good results.

Sis, you are right, you can do this!

I have not weighed yet. I couldn't go with my husband on Tuesday night so I'll have to get my scales out in the morning.
    It's actually been a little cooler here today. The clouds have helped. I don't feel as much water retention today. Yea!

Everyone keep in touch.
    Tina
  • I lost 3.8 lbs!!!!!! yay me!!!!!!!!

next weeks goal 1.5 lbs. I think i can do that. I am quite proud of myself.

Ronney
  • Way to go Ronney!!!!!!!
  • Yea Ronney!!!!!
    You are doing great. Listen, come chat on our Chatters thread some time, if you like.

I weighed today---wish I hadn't because I'd gained 1 1/2 pounds. I am soooo hungry for sweets. There aren't any in the house, on purpose. I am going to the store, uh oh.
    Tina
  • Great loss Ronney!!! I was up 1.5. Better luck next week. Have a good day all.....Sis
  • Hey Sis,
    You will get 'em next week. Seems like it's an "off" week for some of us.
    Except Ronney who did great!

I don't think I'll post a total this time as we have a gain.

Tina
  • well, yesterday i kinda blew it. it was my sons birthday and i didn't journal all day and i know i went over points i just dont know how much and it reallie is too hard for me to remember what i ate yesterday cuz i ate so much. so yesterday i fell off the wagon. today i'm going to hop right back on so that 1.5 lb loss i want for wed (i cant go thursday this week) shouldn't be a problem ..... uh, i hope.

Ronney