Closed Thread

Old 07-25-2001, 09:39 AM   #1  
I AM MY KIDS MOM

S/C/G: 208/162/135

Height: 5' 2.5"

Default Hello! New To The Thread! :)

Hi Ladies! I just wanted to see if I could jump in here! I usually post under the TOPS board, but I started the ww points last week to try a change. I love it so far.

Is this for age 20s or pounds left to lose 20s.....lol ? Wasn't sure....lol

My name is Penny. I have two amazing little boys ages 22 months and 10 months! I know close, huh? lol But now it is time for me and my weight loss journey!

I have hit a plateau and that is why I wanted to start the ww points. I hope to post here and join the group Thanks Penny
Old 07-25-2001, 10:02 AM   #2  
Proud Mama

Hi Penny, and Welcome!

Jump on over to the daily thread and visit with us.

This group is for people in their twenties (I wish we all only had 20 left to lose, hah!) Of course, there are a few of us sneaking in here that are 30... shhh, don't tell.

I also have a little boy. He is 18 months.

Glad to meet you!
Closed Thread