Closed Thread

Old 01-12-2006, 04:42 PM   #31  

Hi All,

Glenda I am glad that you found your way here. Wish I could have been more help. You are the movie queen. We just saw Must Love Dogs. My sister goes to a lot of movies. She did not like Rent-said it was too long and the people were too old. Here is a site for you since you see lots of movies. It points out the mistakes. http://www.moviemistakes.com/year2005 Sort of interesting.

Maria enjoy your trip in your new camper. It will be fun to see how it all works. I am sure you will be taking lots of pictures. Glad to hear that your dd is getting over the morning sickness. It has to be a little hard for her to be far away from you. Your friend has to appreciate you finding such a good fare for him over the computer. So many people are afraid of it. I remember the Commodore 64. We used to have one of those. Funny I forgot all about it till you all mentioned it.

Ann my email to you keeps getting bounced back to me. Hope your rehearsals keep going smoothly. You will have to whip them into shape if they don't. You did well weight wise over the holidays.

Lily your new tv sounds wonderful. We were at Sears the other day in the tv dept and were in awe at some of the pictures. They were so clear. One of these days we will have to get one. Seems like everything is outdated on your way home from buying it.

We are going to a couples baby shower tomorrow night for our friends ds and his wife. They are adopting a baby from Russia. They have made their first trip there to meet him and now are in limbo waiting to hear about getting him. So much red tape. We figure the kid will be driving by the time they bring him home. I have heard that there will be about 80-100 people there so I don't think we will be there for the long haul. That will be a lot of gift opening.
Old 01-12-2006, 06:52 PM   #32  

First off Glenda glad you made it back here. I always feel in limbo when i can't get to the board. Suzanne has had to help me get in at leasat twice that I can remember. We rented two movie a couple of weeks ago. both got a thumbs down from us.

Gloria glad Dh is doing so well. I've heard the weather around the whole country is funny this year.

Ann maybe you should put an X on your hand to remind you not to use that side! Did you like Cinderella Man ??

Peggy thats a lot of people Don't think I would hang around for all either. I have been painting a couple of things I'll try to send you a picture. But you can't laugh OK?

Maria hope you have a great time on you camping trip. Glad DD is feeling better. Nothing worse than morning sickness YUK. I know what you mean about not talking so much to the other kids about how much you get to see and enjoy Matilda. Had that same problem with 3 of my Grands living accross the street when sill in MInnesota.

Trudy your Gr D. story was cute. Makes you wonder just what was going on in her little brain.

Slavika if you check in you see we miss you but are glad you are finally getting the well deserved vacation.

Lily I think I must be blind because I look at some of those supposed to be wonderful TV pictures and I don't see the difference. Glad to hear you are not floating away. Like I said weather is funny this winter season.

my youngest son is working In Texas for a while. But will driving home often. He makes good money being away like that but is a family man and loves to be with them.

My other son and DIl just back from Iraq. getting their lives together again. DS is back to work and DIl has 2 job offers. One as an office manager at a radio station the other is with the Sherriff's office. I'd liketo see her take that because State jobs have good benefits.

Our weather has been great this week there is a chance of some rain tomorrow and then a cool down over the weekend maybe 47 in the morning on Sunday but will warm up quickly.

Have to go
Karen
Old 01-13-2006, 08:38 PM   #33  

onto a new thread......

Maria
Closed Thread