View Poll Results: Would you have plastic surgery?
Yes 8 50.00%
No 8 50.00%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 06-28-2001, 04:18 PM   #16  
Fed Up With Fat!!

Default I love Kareoke!!

That's one of my favorite things to do!!!
Kim: The website is www.theknot.com go to the couple's web page and put in S Tatum. It should bring us up.
must get back to work even though I don't want to!!
Old 06-28-2001, 05:04 PM   #17  
Go Avalanche!!

Default Stacey

Very cool site! I love your description of how he asked you to marry him *sniff sniff*
Old 06-28-2001, 05:16 PM   #18  
Mom to 2 beautiful girls!

Stacy, now I know what you look like. YAH! I noticed you are having a night wedding. Neat!!!

My hubby proposed in a snow bank! Hey, lets share these, I love hearing these! He was still in school and driving home to see me because I was leaving for a 10 day trip for work. Middle of winter (January) in Wisconsin. He calls me on his cell phone telling me he will be late (Picking up the ring, but I didn't know that).... then calls me later and says he is a couple blocks away and he wants to see me making a snow angel. So I run out the door (Fool in love) and jump into a snow bank as he is driving in.... he comes over and leans over and asks me "will you"... I was like "huh", didn't see the ring cuz it was dark... then I was stuck in the snow, and screamed "yes"... but I needed help getting up!! hee hee. Very original. He said he first wanted to make a winter wonderland at his parents house with lights and stuff... but it would be private because his nosey family would be there. So instead he suprised me at my apartment/townhouse. That's my proposal... romance has been slowly drifting away since we are now married with children... but he is still a H.....Toad!! TMI I know!
Old 06-28-2001, 11:40 PM   #19  

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOLLY!

I would definitely get plastic surgery if I had the money--liposuction! Because the thing is, no matter how much weight I lose, I'll always have my problem areas--stomach, thighs, and liposuction would just make them more proportional, more permanently. Although I hear if you do gain weight following liposuction, you gain it weird places like under your arms or behind your knees since the normal places don't have enough fat cells to handle it all. yuck!

Glad to see you're all doing well here in 3FC land. I'm doing okay, though after being in two weddings in two weekends (neither my own) the wedding cake has pushed me up a pound or two.

Heather
187.4/136.4/130
Closed Thread