View Poll Results: What is the one thing you want to wear most (at or near goal)?
Leather or Pleather pants 2 8.70%
mini or micro mini skirt 0 0%
jeans 3 13.04%
tank tops/boob tubes 4 17.39%
Bikini 10 43.48%
Other (please explain) 4 17.39%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 06-25-2001, 01:18 PM   #16  
Fed Up With Fat!!

Default What is Weight Watchers?

No, I'm joking really, although I haven't been thinking about WW or journaling, the like, my scale here at work says 178! Yee Haw!
So, now I don't feel guilty about skipping WI tomorrow night to drive to Tulsa for shopping!
I need a swimsuit (or two) and an outfit for the bachelorette party.
Super busy here at work so I'll be buzzing off now. Have a great afternoon to all!!!!!!
Old 06-25-2001, 02:08 PM   #17  
Proud Canadian

This is short - just wanted to pop in and say hi - didn't do too great this weekend. Although I had a lot of points banked so we'll see - I had the best steak yesterday night and garlic mashed potatoes - that would be killer for points. I figure it's all good cause I enjoyed myself and I didn't go overboard with dessert or anything. I didn't vote yet cause I'm having a hard time thinking of what I would like to wear - NOT - a bikini - but it will be nice when my thighs don't rub together in my jeans anymore - Boss is coming
Later
KT
Old 06-25-2001, 02:55 PM   #18  

Less than 2 more hours, thank goodness! It has not gotten anymore interesting at work today. I have played on the internet for hours and done a little school work. I am really hungry and I have nothing to snack on. I have had 9 points so far today which isn't bad but I wish I have a 1 point snack with me.

Tonya - sounds like you get a lot of exercise! Good luck staying away from the stove and oven duing the heat!

Jen - sorry about DH's g-ma. It can be hard dealing with family and at a time like this it is even worse. I'm thinking about you.

Kay - I know all about alcohol points from margaritas. It kills me too! At least at the wedding (They are all open bar), I drink white wine which is only 2 points.

KT - don't worry so much baout your dinner. I am sure that with the banking, you will be fine.

Stacey - Great loss! Let's hope your work scale is right, that is great! Have fun shopping!!!

Becky - I am sure that you didn't gain 5 pounds but get right back OP!!! You can do it and still lose weight this week if you put your mind to it!

Kirsty - The Gap makes jeans in lengths, they are my favorite. I like the boot cut right now, button fly

Kim - The weekends are killing me! We will do our best this week!!! I was a Delta Gamma in school. I am active in the Almuni group in Northern VA.

Belle - I hope you are feeling better now. I think you vacation shounds great. I could use a real one too!

Ok, back to goofing off and school work

Sarah
Old 06-25-2001, 03:01 PM   #19  
Mom to 2 beautiful girls!

Well, my day got worse. Daycare called and Emma has sores on you gums and tongue. And is very crabby. We thought she was teething some more. Daycare doesn't think so. So now I have to run her to the doctor. UGHHHH. More later.
Old 06-25-2001, 04:03 PM   #20  
Proud Canadian

OK, I finally got the chance to vote and I chose Other. I was going to choose Boob Tube just because it sounds silly when you say it but I don't think I could ever wear one so instead I decided what I really want to wear is my mom's dresses. To explain, my mom and Grandmom made my mom's high school grad, nursing school grad and wedding dresses and I would like to be able to wear them - even just fit them. Mom has them in a trunck at home. they are around a size 12. The last time I could do them up I was probably 12 myself. So that's my sappy storey but I think it would make my mom really happy too.
Hope everyone is having a good day.
Lolly and Kirsty - how was the race?

KT
Old 06-25-2001, 04:13 PM   #21  
Eve's Mom

Boob Tube is super silly, yes, but people do wear them....maybe just to say "I wore my boob tube today!"....hee hee.

I am in the same boat as you KT - mom was thin and had very cool dresses! Wedding etc.!

OH well, one day....

Jen - hope Emma is okay!
Old 06-25-2001, 04:21 PM   #22  
A Yankee in Virginia

Default Yikes!

I just calculated points from over the weekend, and since last Wednesday, I am a total of 39 points over. OhimyGod! I've got to be careful. I'm keeping track of points, but I keep going over every day. I'm just having a hard time keeping it to 27. I think a lot of it is that I haven't been cooking for myself lately and am getting takeout way too much. That's the killer. Restaurant food is almost always higher in points.

Now, I only have 6.5 points left for the day. Don't know quite how I'm going to make that work. I'll exercise later and try to earn myself at least 2 more.

So much for good news ... just had to go out to an assault. Bunch of teenagers fighting with each other. Tonya, I hear you about not enough good news, but I'm the police reporter, so the bad news naturally falls to me. I try to do good stuff when I can, like about neighborhoods trying to fight against crime or police officers who do good stuff in the community.
Old 06-25-2001, 04:38 PM   #23  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

Unhappy

I'm sick and got sent home from work today high fever dizzy nauseous bleh and i passed out on the couch during ricki lake and jenny jones
NEVER pass out during talkshows its not a good idea
oooh
On the food front I tried Kashi golean Golden Crunch soo good and i ate under the cup serving
on a less good note I tried the low fat Michelinas dinners UGHHHHH nastastic
I too Binged like there was no tommorrow the whole weekend
but im back OP today
I will post more later
OH AND IM BACK TO WRITING WOOOOO
Closed Thread