Closed Thread

Old 11-04-2005, 01:26 PM   #1  
Alis volat propiis

S/C/G: 270/See Slider/145-140

Default Poop-de-Doop

I miss everyone. Still playing my stupid diet games and not getting anywhere. Gained, lost, gained, lost... you gals know the drill. I just looked at my "progress" since starting WW at the end of June. I've lost 5 pounds in four months. Yeah, I know it's better than gaining those five, but daaay-um... talk about taking it off slow! I am the master at that, I guess. Well, I went to the supermarket and stocked up on good foods. That seems to be my downfall. When I don't keep OP breakfast, lunch, dinner and snack food in the house, I wind up buying breakfast and lunch from a food truck, dinner at a fast-food place and snacks from Wawa. Dumb. Not saying this is a fresh start... that's come to be just semantics to me anymore. I don't know what it is. I'm just soooo pissed that I wasted four months, yanno? I hope everyone is doing great!
Old 11-04-2005, 03:36 PM   #2  
Tryin' Again

S/C/G: 235/210/150

Height: 5'5"

Yeah, I know the drill. Doing it often enough myself. Who am I kidding?

I'm so stressed right now about my surgery & crap that ain't gonna be done around here in time. I'm ready to call off my diet, surgery and everything else that stresses me. Gonna pull the covers over my head & hibernate.

It really doesn't matter in the big scheme of things if I'm fat or not.

Everyone have a good day!!!
Old 11-04-2005, 04:12 PM   #3  

Maggie-Hey babe! Glad to see you here....you can do this. If I can do it..anyone can. I have failed so many times in the last 5 years it isn't even funny. Jump on this wagon with us...you can do it!!
Old 11-06-2005, 09:11 AM   #4  

Poop-de-doop. That's exactly how I felt! You've summed it up perfectly. I know you can do this!!! I changed things up a bit and am starting my points at night. So my first meal of teh day is dinner. This is allowing me to eat what I want for dinner, but still be sensible. This way I'm not worrying all day about what to eat so I have enough points left for dinner. So far so good! maybe you just need a change up too. Great idea to create yourself an environment of healthy choices. It's much easier to eat better when you're surrounded by good stuff.
Closed Thread