Weigh Ins for the week of July 15-July 31

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • Good luck! :
  • Ok, I actually weighed in saturday morning, so I will still post it on this thread.

I lost 3 POUNDS!!!!!
    WooHoo!!!

I am very close to adding another cheerleader to my signature!!!!!

~Izzy
  • Awesome! And wickedly close to your 10%!
  • Way to go Izzy! If I knew how to get those bannanas a dancing I would send you one! I too had a great week down 2.5 Whwooooo whoo for me this is a record and I want to thank you all for the great support!
  • Izzy and Luf, you go girls! Luf, here's a dancing banana for izzy and one for you too!
  • Woohoo Izzy and Luflic!!! and a too! Yay! I'm so proud of you guys!

~Amanda
  • I totaled last weeks losses and I came up with 18.9 pounds!!! My math isn't always reliable, so I you want you can double check it

Luflic-Click the [more] under the smilies and a whoel page of stuff will pop up

GREAT JOB LUFLIC AND IZZY!!
  • Great job you two!!!

~Liz

• Woohoo! I lost 2.0 pounds!!

Congrats to all you other losers!!! Yeah!!
  • 2 lbs - forgot to enter my weight on Sunday but did weight myself :P
  • Thank you I BELONG now
  • WAY TO GO Sweetlolm and Stephanie

Another 3.5 gone for me!! So I have lost 10 pounds in 3 weeks! I am soo excited. I could not have done it without you guys!
  • Yeah!!! I added everything up, and I believe that we have lost 13 total pounds so far!! (Someone please check my math!)

Maybe we should try to keep a running tally in the future.

So the first person notes how many pounds she lost, and the second person notes how many pounds she lost too, but then also includes the total for the group at that point.

Just a thought...
  • I lost 1.6 for my first week!! YAY!! I was really excited. I hate weighing in the evenings cus I am always heavier but I still lost! Oh and Misty you are almost in onederland!! Great! And Good Job to everyone else. So let's see...........that's 1.6 for me and 14.6 for the group!
  • Congratulations to every one, and to the group as a whole! See, Misty, you thought you weren't going to do well this week. Silly girl! Great idea to keep a running total!