Closed Thread

Old 07-23-2005, 09:37 AM   #1  
WW online (pts plus)

S/C/G: 200/see ticker/160

Height: 5'9"

Default Saturday Menus/Points (7/23)

Hey! How come I'm the only one who posted mine yesterday?!?
I like to read others' and get ideas. I hope everyone will keep posting-- good or bad, it's really helpful. I'm finding that posting my daily plan in the morning for some reason makes me more likely to stick to it--- like you all would care if I changed my mind about what I was eating for lunch??

Well, I don't know why it works, but, it's helping me a lot.

Anyways....

For today, I'm planning:
B: LF English Muffin (2.6)
LF peanut butter
ice water (0)

L: frozen dinner 5pts
diet orange soda (0)

S: Subway sandwich (??)
mountain dew (3pts)

And my exercise today will be hauling suitcases and boxes up and down steps. It's not much, but, it's all I'll be able to fit in today. It's too hot and humid to go outside, and I won't have time to make it to the pool.

Last edited by AmyMCGS; 07-23-2005 at 09:52 AM.
Old 07-23-2005, 03:54 PM   #2  
WW online (pts plus)

S/C/G: 200/see ticker/160

Height: 5'9"

OK, well I switched lunch and supper and wound up at Subby's instead of Subway. Now, I realize that nobody else cares, lol, but to make myself feel accountable.... the difference is that I love Subby's egg salad (yes, the full-fat version). So, I had a small egg salad sub (white bread, cheese, and mayo included) and a LARGE mountain dew instead of my healthy planned chicken sub and small dew. I don't even wanna look up the points for that... but, boy was it good!
Old 07-23-2005, 04:19 PM   #3  
THICK and tired of it

Oh, Amy! I care!!!

I'll tell you what, though- it is too HOT here to eat anything. I think I am in ****. It is so humid that I must be losing several pounds today just in water- drip, drip, drip.

Today even M&Ms would melt in your hand, or just about anywhere.

So, all I've eaten today is:

1 potato, cut up and fried in 2 tsp oil, 2 eggs, and one small pork chop. It's 3:00, and my super high day (when I'm supposed to have A LOT, but I don't feel like eating.

I have no idea what I'm going to eat the rest of the day. I'm thinking maybe I'll just use the rest of my points on cold beer!
Old 07-23-2005, 07:58 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 298/see ticker/180

Height: 5'7"

Here is my menu for today. And I was happy to see that peaches are only .5 pts woohoo!

Breakfast
1-cup yogurt – 2 pts
1-cup cereal – 3 pts
Total – 5 pts

Lunch
Sandwich – 4.5 pts
1 serving baked chips – 2.5 pts
2 tbl spoons of salsa - .5 pts
Total – 7.5

Snack
1 peach - .5 pt
FF CW - .5 pt
Total – 1 pt

Dinner
2 hot dogs – 5.5 pts
2 buns – 4 pts
¼ cup chili – 2 pts
1 slice of cheese – 1.5 pt
1 serving chips – 2.5
Total – 15.5

Total Points = 29

And yeah a cold beer sounds good I was looking up the points for Killian's last night. 3 pts for a bottle. Not too bad, but I didn't have the points for it last night... lol and I'm sure once I do plan to have one, Craig will have drank them all.
Old 07-23-2005, 08:12 PM   #5  
Alis volat propiis

S/C/G: 270/See Slider/145-140

I've been bad about posting because I've been on a PMS eating rampage. For example, I ate a Slim Jim dipped in vanilla ice cream last night. Gross, I know. And I've already had KFC and another pint of ice cream today. I suck, I suck, I suck! (LOL, everytime my sweetie hears me say that, he says, "Yeah, hon, I know... but I like it." Told you he was a ) But I plan a total return to sanity tomorrow and will post faithfully as before. On my honor as a Sista!
Closed Thread