Weigh Ins for the week of July 18- July 24

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Tell us how you've done! Let's support each other through the ups and downs. Together we can acommplish so much!!
  • I've lost 2 pounds this week for a total of 6.5!! How's everyone else doing?
  • Good for you, Misty!! 2 pounds is fabulous!
  • Woo-hoo, Misty! Way to go, sista girl! You are such a fabulous cheerleader for the rest of us, you deserve a.... are you ready? .....

21-BANANA SALUTE!
  • Good Morning!!!

Had my weigh-in yesterday after a crazy week and a few late nights of eating (ugh)

DOWN .8 lbs!

I thought I would have gained!

But after my WW meeting yesterday - I am going HARD CORE this week, lots of water, excercise and sticking strong to my plan!

MISTY - way to go 2 lbs - OH MY! Keep at it girl!

Have a great day everyone!
    .......Mara
  • Today I weighed myself (I don't go to meetings) and found that I'd lost two more pounds.
  • Go Misty, Go Misty, GO GO GO!

Go Mara, Go Mara, GO GO GO!

Go Amy, Go Amy, GO GO GO!

Congrats to ALL of you for being LOSERS !!!!!

• HOORAY!! Congratulations to everyone who had a good week!!!

WOOHOO!!

~Amanda

P.S. Maggie--loved the 21 dancing banana salute!
  • Great Job Amy, and Mara!

So far we've lost...
    4.8 pounds this week.

I know some otehr ladies have lost and posted it on the chatter threads. I'll total theirs and see what we get. I just love seeing all those pounds add up.
  • Stephanie lost 1.2 pounds. So that puts us at 6 pounds for the week. I swear there was someone else with a loss this week too, but I can't remember. HMMMM. Sory if I missed you. Let me know and I'll add you in.
  • I too had a great weigh in on Monday 2.5 pounds whoo whoo. We can DOEY
  • Way to go luflic! I used to eat donutes that weighed 2.5 pounds! LOL
  • My weigh in day (at home) is Wednesday and I was down 2# this morning. Now at 168 so I'm in a new "decade" -- only have 9 lbs. to worry about now until the 150's. That makes my total loss on WW 20# in 14 weeks.

Sounds like everyone is having a good week -- and good luck to those waiting for their weigh-ins.

Bev
  • Woohoo!! Great Job Sistas Keep it up!! I weigh in on Friday, so we'll see if I can add something here too

~Liz
  • I cheated and weighed in tonight because of my pizza incident.

Anyway, I was down to 256.8, a loss of about .5 pound. Its period week, but I know eating this pizza isn't going to help. And the not much exercise.

Anyway, so that is my weigh in, unless, , its lower tomorrow when its my official weigh in day

~Liz