3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   WW Clubs and Groups (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ww-clubs-groups-106/)
-   -   Weigh Ins for the week of July 18- July 24 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ww-clubs-groups/61644-weigh-ins-week-july-18-july-24-a.html)

MistySeptember 07-18-2005 07:08 AM

Weigh Ins for the week of July 18- July 24

Tell us how you've done! Let's support each other through the ups and downs. Together we can acommplish so much!!

MistySeptember 07-19-2005 07:56 PM

I've lost 2 pounds this week for a total of 6.5!! How's everyone else doing?

iowasteph2 07-19-2005 08:01 PM

Good for you, Misty!! 2 pounds is fabulous!

MaggieShines 07-19-2005 08:04 PM

Woo-hoo, Misty! Way to go, sista girl! You are such a fabulous cheerleader for the rest of us, you deserve a.... are you ready? .....

:cb: :cb: :cb: :cb: :cb: :cb: :cb:

21-BANANA SALUTE!

CAtoTX 07-20-2005 09:51 AM

Good Morning!!!

Had my weigh-in yesterday after a crazy week and a few late nights of eating (ugh)

DOWN .8 lbs!

I thought I would have gained!

But after my WW meeting yesterday - I am going HARD CORE this week, lots of water, excercise and sticking strong to my plan!

MISTY - way to go 2 lbs - OH MY! Keep at it girl!

Have a great day everyone!
.......Mara

AmyMCGS 07-20-2005 09:57 AM

Today I weighed myself (I don't go to meetings) and found that I'd lost two more pounds. :D

izzywas 07-20-2005 11:17 AM

Go Misty, Go Misty, GO GO GO!
:cp: :cheer: :cp: :cheer: :cp: :cheer:

Go Mara, Go Mara, GO GO GO!
:cheer: :cp: :cheer: :cp: :cheer: :cp:

Go Amy, Go Amy, GO GO GO!

:cp: :cheer: :cp: :cheer: :cp: :cheer:

Congrats to ALL of you for being LOSERS !!!!!

:goodscale :goodscale :goodscale :goodscale :goodscale :goodscale

Calpurrnia 07-20-2005 12:02 PM

HOORAY!! Congratulations to everyone who had a good week!!! :D

:strong: :high: :goodvibes :cp: :bravo:

WOOHOO!! :grouphug:

~Amanda

P.S. Maggie--loved the 21 dancing banana salute! :lol3:

MistySeptember 07-20-2005 01:33 PM

Great Job Amy, and Mara! :cb: :dancer: :encore: :cb: :dancer: :encore: :goodscale

So far we've lost...
4.8 pounds this week.

I know some otehr ladies have lost and posted it on the chatter threads. I'll total theirs and see what we get. I just love seeing all those pounds add up.

MistySeptember 07-20-2005 01:54 PM

Stephanie lost 1.2 pounds. So that puts us at 6 pounds for the week. I swear there was someone else with a loss this week too, but I can't remember. HMMMM. Sory if I missed you. Let me know and I'll add you in.

luflic 07-20-2005 03:49 PM

I too had a great weigh in on Monday 2.5 pounds whoo whoo. We can DOEY

izzywas 07-20-2005 04:29 PM

Way to go luflic! :cheer: :dancer: :dance: :cp: :cb: I used to eat donutes that weighed 2.5 pounds! LOL :lol:

Bev in WI 07-20-2005 05:52 PM

My weigh in day (at home) is Wednesday and I was down 2# this morning. Now at 168 so I'm in a new "decade" -- only have 9 lbs. to worry about now until the 150's. That makes my total loss on WW 20# in 14 weeks.

Sounds like everyone is having a good week -- and good luck to those waiting for their weigh-ins.

Bev

Lizzyg 07-20-2005 06:02 PM

Woohoo!! Great Job Sistas :) Keep it up!! I weigh in on Friday, so we'll see if I can add something here too :)

~Liz

Lizzyg 07-21-2005 09:21 PM

I cheated and weighed in tonight :p because of my pizza incident.

Anyway, I was down to 256.8, a loss of about .5 pound. Its period week, but I know eating this pizza isn't going to help. And the not much exercise.

Anyway, so that is my weigh in, unless, :lol: , its lower tomorrow when its my official weigh in day ;)

~Liz

MistySeptember 07-22-2005 07:01 AM

Ladies we are doing so well!!

Great job Lizzy!! :cb: :cb: :bravo: :bravo: :cp: :cp: a loss is a loss!

Way to go Luflic!! :dancer: :dancer: :woo: :woo: :encore: :encore:

So, so far this week we've lost 11 pounds! We ROCK!!

I'm gonna be out of town all weekend so I'll have to see what a fabulous job all of you Saturday adnSUnday weighers did!

~misty

Freedom&Light 07-23-2005 08:31 AM

Today's WI day for me! I'm down 1.4! For a total of 10.4 pounds.

I really thought I would be gaining or maintaining this week since I haven't done the best with the point keeping thing. :) But this week will be better. :) Yay.

izzysgirl 07-23-2005 11:36 AM

FIRST of all- You ladies ROCK!! :bravo: to everyone!!!

I think it will be cool to total up how much we lose as a group, too, won't it??

Ok, and for the big news from Lori...

3 Pounds Lost!!!!!!

The armadillo is finally moving again, in the right direction!!! (He's been such a patient fellow, that one...)

I think the real story here is that all the complaining and whining and feeling sorry for myself after last WI must have burned many many calories, eh?

L

MaggieShines 07-23-2005 11:59 AM

I stayed the same today, still a half pound away from my 10-pound ribbon. It's a miracle, considering the damage I did last night. Hint: It involved Slim Jims and vanilla ice cream, not to mention a full pound of chocolate. No matter how well I stick to plan this week, last night will catch up with me at the next weigh-in. I only went to the meeting because I didn't want to be a hypocrite with I come on here and tell people not to miss meetings. I am beyond depressed today.

MaggieShines 07-23-2005 12:01 PM

Oh, Lori, I'm sorry! Congratualtions, sweetie! That's awesome! :woo: :woo: :woo:

And congratulations to every one! :cp:

hippohips 07-23-2005 04:54 PM

Well, as I mentioned before, I weigh in daily but Saturday I average it all out.
Average last week: 168.143
Average this week: 167.571
Difference: .571
(But real weights last week 167 this week 167.)
I know it is better than a gain, but it is such a bummer. Not just not to lose anything, but because this week was the first week since my first week that I was OP everyday. Also, I earned 18.9 AP and only used .1 of them. So, other weeks I have gone over and not exercised and used up every AP point and every banked point and such. . .this week no use of banked points and barely of AP points, and I exercised daily and stayed on track. Is just sooo frustrating! Funny how a number can be. . .when I first weighed in at 167 I was so happy and jumping up and down. Now it is a dreaded heavy heavy number. :p

Calpurrnia 07-23-2005 05:03 PM

*sigh* No loss today. But, the good news is that I didn't gain anything, which I was definitely worried about. Part of me wants to blame my period (TOM? Lol, I need to learn this abbreviations...like DH, etc. Lmao...I have no idea what those mean! :lol:), but the other part of me doesn't want to make excuses. Then again...I was always OP, except for two days when I used Flex Points...but that's what they're there for, right? And then I worked out every single day for at least an hour, which is fairly typical. I'm hoping that this is because of my period...I'd love to see a major loss next week. I'm only half a pound away from losing my first five pounds! It's both really exciting and also really frustrating.

Ah well.

Congrats to everyone who had losses! And Lori! 3 pounds?? Awesome!

Keep up the great work, sistas! :)
~Amanda

hippohips 07-23-2005 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Calpurrnia
(TOM? Lol, I need to learn this abbreviations...like DH, etc. Lmao...I have no idea what those mean!

TOM=Time Of Month
DH=Dear Husband
(although I think some people use it for dumb or dopey husband)
Lmao=Laughing My A** Off
(would personally like to LMA all the way O! :lol3: )

Diva_at_40 07-23-2005 05:09 PM

Congrats on all the losses, ladies!

I had my weigh in this morning! 2 pounds down!

hippohips 07-23-2005 05:12 PM

Wow, congratulations, sistas! Who oiled the armadillo?

Calpurrnia 07-23-2005 05:55 PM

Woohoo!! Congrats Diva!

*giggles* Thanks for the explanations, Hippohips. Hehe...though I knew what "lmao" meant. ;) I was laughing at myself for not knowing the other abbreviations, haha. Though, looking back at it, I can absolutely see where that would have been unclear. ;) So, okay, then does that mean when people say "DD" they mean "dear daughter" and DS is "dear son"? That kind of thing? Thanks again for your help! :D

~Amanda

pinkpolaroid 07-24-2005 10:12 AM

Hi everyone, my name is J and I just joined Slimmin' Sistas yesterday...congrats to everyone who lost this week!
I, on the other hand, GAINED 3.8 lbs!!!!!! For the past couple of days (more like the whole week lol...I know, I'm terrible :devil: ) I've been on one huge binge...twizzlers, pudding, cookies, and an ENTIRE 9 inch pizza...I blame it on my period, it should be coming any day now, I always go on a crazy binge a few days before it arrives, lol. But, I'm back on track and plan on being a good girl this coming week. :D

J
xox

izzywas 07-25-2005 09:24 AM

Ok, I actually weighed in saturday morning, so I will still post it on this thread.

I lost 3 POUNDS!!!!! :cb: :cb: :cb: :cb: :cb: :cb: :cb: :cb: :cb:
WooHoo!!!

I am very close to adding another cheerleader to my signature!!!!!

~Izzy

MistySeptember 07-25-2005 01:55 PM

WELCOME J!

J and Maggie-A gain or seeing the Scale not is no fun, but we all see them eventually. Just take whatever lessons you can from it and I am sure you'll see a loss next week.

I just HAVE to use Maggie's 21 Banana Salute! We deserve it a total of 18.9 pounds lost this week!!