We have our own space!

• Oh, excellent! We've been validated! LOL
  • Whoo-hoo!
  • *happy dance*

Hey Amy...love the avatar!
  • Woo hoo!! Our very own place! I love it, I love you guys, and I love being a slimmin' sister!

Misty, thanks for the avatars! I'm going to use the blue one (I hope you don't mind, Diva!) and if I can figure out how to use my PictureIt program, maybe I'll play with the colors too!

Hello Luflic! Welcome to the gang! I'm not an only child, but I don't have sisters- just one bro- so it is really great to have so many other women to share with.

Lizzy- My cats chew on my books and papers. It's hard to tell my students that my cat ate their homework!

Midnight Beauty Black Seedless Grapes... YUM. Have you had these? I'd never even seen them before tonight. (Grocery shopping at 10pm- yawn...) They're excellent- I highly recommend them.

Does everyone know about Dottie's site? I love that site and while I was on yesterday I downloaded a program called "Weight Commander." It is free for, I think, 5 days and then $10 to purchase after that if you want it. It is really cool! I won't go into a lot of details about it, but you might want to check it out. I plan on buying it. Izzy, I forgot to tell you about it tonight! If you want to go on my side of the computer and look at it, you can-

And now for something completely different:

B Cottage cheese and berries (3)

L 2 softshell tacos (10)

S Cauliflower, carrots, ice cream dessert! (3)

D I'm not going to tell you about dinner, except that it was 9 points and YUMMY! The reason I'm not telling is because I'm sure Izzywas will want to post about it- it's a new recipe- and SHE is the good cook around here, not me! So stay tuned for her post on our yummy dinner. (Unfortunately, we did not take any pictures! )

So that's it! 25pts today, that's one over my target and right on track with the WP (wendie plan)!

Here's to weigh in day tomorrow! Good luck everybody!
  • wooohoo!! I'm glad we have our own board now!

~Liz
  • Welcome to your new home - Love your avatars ladies!
  • Today was weigh in for me I am down 2.5 again this week this is such a miracle for me. I have never lost on a program like I am with WW yippee skippee. My daughter and husband being home and I stayed on program this is truly amazing. Thanks for your support. It is such an encouragement to read what others are posting. I love having you gals!!!!
  • GREAT JOB LUFLIC!!!! Make sure to post it on the weigh in thread so we can all help you celebrate somemore!!!!