Closed Thread

Old 08-22-2005, 01:59 PM   #61  
Workin' hard!

S/C/G: 228/228/165

Sounds like you had a FABULOUS Sunday, PJ! Those types of mornings make it all worth it, don't they???

I hope you had a great time at church yesterday!

I'm glad you've got a good, firm mattress for your back! Super!
Old 08-22-2005, 06:10 PM   #62  
PJ
Senior Member since 1998

Yeah, yesterday was wonderful...today sucked!!!!

I've got TWO...not ONE ... but TWO abscessed teeth because they're right next to eachother!!! OOOUUUUUUUUCCCCCCHHHHH!!!!!!!!! Aaaanyway, they've got me on penicillin and vicoden and I'd better get off here quick cause it's really starting to kick in....I have to have surgery on my mouth tomorrow....so that's TODAY AND TOMORROW that I'm missing from work and I just started last week......OMG!!!!!!!!! I'm freaking out!!!!!! Pleeeeeaaaaase don't let me get fired!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! aaaaaggghhhh........ Ok....I'm ok now.... I'm just going to lie down....take a few deep breaths and then kill myself! KIDDING!!!!!!!! But I really do need to get off this thing. My head is spinning and I had to spell check this letter in M WORD.....
Old 08-22-2005, 10:41 PM   #63  
Workin' hard!

Poor PJ!

I hope you feel better. You won't get fired. You can prove you had surgery, afterall!

I hope you feel better...absesses definitely hurt.
Old 08-22-2005, 11:16 PM   #64  

Hi everybody!! Another night owl here also. Seems all my sixtish friends have gone nite nite. Just thought I would pop in and say hey!!! Congrads to all of us losers. Never thought I would be proud to be called that lol. Keep up the good work.
Old 08-24-2005, 02:28 AM   #65  
Workin' hard!

Hi! Debbie in Texas :c)

PJ - How are those teeth?
Old 08-24-2005, 11:20 AM   #66  

Just an update.......
Well I went on the job interview all geeked to find out it was a waste of my time It was a MLM scam. So I have to get over it but I fell really duped.

The upside is Olivia has lost 9 lbs since we first went to the pediatrician and she is doing great with everything!

I thought I was doing terribly last night because I proceeded to eat the rest of my son's veggies and I had a piece of his steak until I called my WW buddy. Holy crap the woman ate all of her flex pts and half of her pts for the week and it was only Tuesday. So I had to talk her down from eating herself into oblivion.

My WW buddy has 4 high maintenance kids along with a high maintenance job.

This threw me out of my Personal Pity Party and I have to move on.
Old 08-26-2005, 09:44 PM   #67  

Hey Jacolmom,

Sometimes it's good to have that view of someone else to give one a good perspective on what we're doing, right?

Keep that memory for the future!
Closed Thread