Closed Thread

Old 06-23-2005, 08:55 PM   #16  

Susan, I did ok eating today for the first time in ages. I have been cramping forever so maybe TOM will hit soon. It hasn't happened since the beginning of May. Stress from school and Tim leaving for Europe could make it not happen.
Old 06-23-2005, 09:19 PM   #17  
Susan

Howdy,
Getting ready to watch the Spurs! Hopefully they will win..... If you happen to hear any ruckus in your neighborhood it's probably my sisters! They love the Spurs.

Please say a prayer for Amy and her family. Her husband's grandfather (grandmother's second husband) passed away. His grandmother has lost 2 husbands and her son. My heart goes out to heart.

Tammy, I either have killer cramps or a migraine. I'm not sure which one I would rather have

Tina, are ya'll melting? It's so hot and still here. I'm sure we are in for a killer summer.

I've decided to make a butterfly garden. It's going to be my Seamus garden. I'm anxious to get out there and start it but first I have to make sure that the poison ivy I'm growing is good and dead!!!! Let me know if you would like some
Old 06-23-2005, 09:24 PM   #18  
Thursday Lady

I started to say, "it's Friday"------this week has been so mixed up for me.

Tammy, I hope the cramps go away soon and you feel better.
Susan, I know the feeling of eating and eating and eating. I've been a good girl this week and still can't move my tracker.
Tell us more about the butterfly garden. What will you plant to attract the butterflies?

Sis, Mimi, Amy, Maureen, Jody......how is everyone.
Amy we are so sorry for your husband's loss.

Go Spurs!!!!!

Old 06-23-2005, 09:30 PM   #19  
Susan

I'm just in the planning stages of the garden. I've been looking up what kinds of plants to use. You plant different types for the different stages of a butterfly (hope that makes sense) I'll keep you posted on how it is going and then post a picture of it when I'm finished.
Old 06-24-2005, 01:02 AM   #20  

WHOOO!!!!!! YEA SPURS!!!!!!!

I hope that I didn't disturb any of ya'll too much. My 2 oldest babies (8 and 4) told me, "Mommy, you are being too loud. You hurt our ears."

What a game!!!!

I will not be sleeping tonight.

On a different note, thank you for your thoughts and prayers. My husband wnet out to GA for his grandfathers funeral and I stayed here with the kids. Our kids are 8, 4, and 2 and too young to understand. Except I say that and you would not believe the beautiful things that they say about our beautiful angel Séamus.
Old 06-24-2005, 01:58 AM   #21  

Hey, I keep dropping in and out every couple of months. I previously lost 15 pounds, but I've gained most of that back during the last couple of weeks of the quarter (finals). Anyway, my roommate said I couldn't restart my membership for 6 weeks. Does anyone know if that is true? And what membership costs if its not on special?
Old 06-24-2005, 07:33 AM   #22  

Amy, you and your family are in our prayers. Take care. You'd be surprised what little ones can understand. It amazes me sometimes.

Jessica's mom and I are taking the kids to Bowling Green this morning. Glad we're taking our van. The AC in theirs is broken. It's supposed to be in the 90's today.

Susan, the butterfly garded sounds neat! I've heard of people doing that. Right now we have a wasp garden apparently. We have oodles of wasps around here. I'd much rather have butterflies. Or even poison ivy!!!!

Welcome back Pseudo!! I don't know what the "rules" are for membership. I wouldn't see why you couldn't start back when you wanted. Also, I have no idea about the costs. You can go to the WW website and type in a zip code and check the prices for the meeting place where you go. That might help. They also might have a FAQ section there, but I'm not sure.

I guess I should go get ready. We're leaving in about 30 minutes (if J and D are on time, lol). I'm not dressed, the bed isn't made, no makeup on, etc. Am I a procrastinator or what?
Old 06-24-2005, 09:57 AM   #23  

I am still around but not getting on the computer much. I am home today when I checked the inbox on my email there were 87 messages.
Tina I stared at the one you sent me for about 2 minutes before I got the joke.
My oldest is 22 today. I can't believe how fast the time has gone.
Have a great weekend.
Mimi

Last edited by Mimi4fun; 06-24-2005 at 10:01 AM.
Old 06-24-2005, 10:21 AM   #24  
Thursday Lady

Is everyone having a good day so far!!!!!!!

Pseudo, you can start back any time you want to go. I don't know where your roommate got that info. Please get back as soon as possible.

Tammy, I hope y'all are safe traveling. No a/c wouldn't cut it this time of year.
Susan, yes, it's hot down here. We actually have a 10% chance of rain tomorrow. My water bill is going to be high for this month. A friend said hers was over $200.00! Now, that's way too high. That sounds like my electric bill in the summer.

Mimi, we really miss you. Turn on that computer more often.
Sis, where are you, friend???????
Amy, I'm happy your Spurs won.
Old 06-25-2005, 08:31 AM   #25  

Mimi, I agree with Tina! GET BACK ON HERE MORE OFTEN!!!

Our trip was nice yesterday to take the kids to BG. Darla and I both cried when we left them. Silly because we'll see them Sunday night when we go back up for their concert. A mom thing I guess. We've been planning for this trip for over a year. I can't believe that it's here!

Bob and I walked at the track last night. I know I slowed him down, but it was nice because we chatted the entire time. There was another teacher and her hubby there too. She was one who was RIFed and was just called back. They are starting a pre-school, and Cindy will be in charge of it.

I'm meeting Bob for lunch today. He left me a note when he left for work to meet him at 11 if I'm interested. Yep! I'm interested!! I think I'll go start some laundry before I get ready to go. We are either the dirtiest or cleanest people around. There are always huge loads of towels and washclothes to be done. lol

Have a great day everyone!!
Old 06-25-2005, 12:13 PM   #26  
Thursday Lady

Is everyone doing wash today?
Tammy, I'm with you--I don't see how we can be so dirty. If I let things go a few days, the hamper starts filling up.
I'm glad y'all made the trip and back okay. Crying is okay, too.
Does anyone like to iron? That's one thing I wish I could hire out.

I did so good first thing this morning. I had hot tea and yogurt. Then, Larry and I went riding around and stopped at a McDonald's to use the restrooms. He got a breakfast sandwich and I had a McGriddle w/sausage. I know I was terrible. Something just came over me---hunger.
Everyone have a wonderful day.
Old 06-25-2005, 01:58 PM   #27  

I don't have to iron. Bob does it!!! No kidding! We even bought him a new iron for Christmas a couple years ago. He did it as a kid, and then when he was in the Marines, people paid him to do their clothes for him.

Tina, those McGriddles are so good! I like the ones with sausage also. Bob and I went to Arby's. I had a MarketFresh Turkey and Swiss. Yummy. Talked to my nephew while we were there about feeding Kramer and letting him out tomorrow night and Monday morning when we go to Bowling Green.

Tim has called twice today. first time to tell me that maybe I should bring more allergy medicine when we go up tomorrow. 2nd call was to tell me to bring more Aleve.

Towels are now in the dryer, and I have shirts in the washer. Nap time????
Old 06-25-2005, 02:41 PM   #28  
Thursday Lady

Tammy,
Tell Tim that we all hope he has a wonderful trip to Europe and we'll be expecting souvenirs.
Your lunch sounded good. Y'all be careful going up there tomorrow. I'll be thinking about you.
Old 06-25-2005, 05:36 PM   #29  
Susan

Not washing here!!! Did that yesterday.

I slept late this morning until 8:30 (would have been later if my mom & Amy hadn't called to sing Happy Birthday) It's the thought that counts. We went to McDonald's for breakfast too. I had an egg mcmuffin, then we went for a long ride. Had lunch at a Greek Restaurant. It was pretty good, then to Petsmart to see the White Pyrnesse dogs. I've been telling Pat they were coming for about 2 weeks. I love those dogs. I think we are in for the day, it's just too hot to be outside.

Tammy, I would cry too. Tell Tim and Jessica to have a great time and be careful and to bring his Aunts something good.

Tina, I've never had the McGriddle. Too bad we werent' at the same McDonalds.

Mimi, YES, please come back more often. We miss you!

Amy, thanks for picking up flowers for mom. (I always buy Mom something for my birthday. Amy is often my florist. )

Ya'll have a great day.
Old 06-25-2005, 06:48 PM   #30  
Thursday Lady

Happy Birthday to our Susan!!!!!
Closed Thread