Closed Thread

Old 06-01-2001, 02:15 PM   #16  
Eve's Mom

bought Bridget Jones soundtrack as a treat to self.

Yay me!! I bought something for ME!

Angie your recipe sounds YUM!
Old 06-01-2001, 02:25 PM   #17  
It's a life long struggle

S/C/G: 230/ticker/150

Height: 5'5"

Good For you Belle!

I can't wait to hit my 30 pound mark. I am going to splurge and get a new outfit (dh doesn't know this yet HA!) I have another 10.5 pounds to go. Hopefully by August 1.

Enjoy the cd, what songs are on it? (Havn't seen movie yet)

ANgie
Old 06-01-2001, 02:32 PM   #18  
Fed Up With Fat!!

Default I ate too much!!

I covinced DF to take me to Hometown Buffet and I pigged out!! Now I'm miserable! Go figure!!
Trish: How are you doing?
Belle: Way to go! You deserve a treat!! That's what I told myself when I ate a piece of carrot cake. Too bad it was almost too sweet!! !!
Well, I have to get back to work!!
Old 06-01-2001, 03:15 PM   #19  
It's a life long struggle

S/C/G: 230/ticker/150

Height: 5'5"

Default Stacey

I think I can safely say that we have ALL done that. and it is when you are done, full, feeling sick, and wishing you hadn't eaten so much, that it clicks.....

It isn't worth it!

Don't beat yourself up about it, get back on the wagon. I did that this weekend with cake...I think I literally ate at least half of it. I felt SO sick afterwards....but I am sure I will be tempted to do it again.

Anyhoo, don't worry about it.
(hugs)
Angie
Old 06-01-2001, 03:20 PM   #20  
A Yankee in Virginia

Still sick. Gained .4. Ate Chinese for lunch. Head hurts. Can't concentrate.

And that's basically been my day. My boss told me I could go home, but I have this stupid work ethic and I really want to get this story I'm working on done. Tonight our publisher is having a dinner for all the Virginia Press Association winners (that includes me ), and I'm kind of obligated to go. Hey, it's a free meal and I want to see what her house looks like!

Brenda: Have a good vacation!
Ali: How exciting!
Jen: Good look with the teething event!

Hi to everyone I missed!

I tell you, girls, I'm feeling like I'm NEVER going to break through this plateau. I've been at this point for nearly four months now and it's driving me crazy. Maybe I'd do better if I kept at my journal better, but I'm watching my points, drinking water and exercising when I can. I'll try to be religious about my journal for a week and see if that helps.

Jeez, even when I'm sick I don't lose.
Old 06-01-2001, 03:39 PM   #21  
Eve's Mom

Default OH GOD

I was sent this URL to look at - this is the company I used to work at and my b/f still works at. Apparantly they are big @ssholes in New Zealand! If you have a minute, check it out!

www.apc.org.nz/pma/roger22.htm

Kim - you'll break it - don't give up!

Belle
Old 06-01-2001, 04:34 PM   #22  
Mom to 2 beautiful girls!

OK, this day is almost over FINALLY.... just an hour and 1/2 to go! YAHHHHH... Hubby is on beeper duty tonight and this weekend. That usually blows our weekend, cuz we get stuck with all the crappy beeps. He also has to work tomorrow and Sunday.... YUCKKKK...

Kim... maybe you need to do something different to get losing. Don't eat out as much, drink less soda, exercise more... you may be doing something that you aren't aware of. I say, evaluate your week. Write everything down. Then compare it to your last month and see what has been holding you back! GOOD LUCK and we are roooot a tooooting for you!!

Belle... how is the sound track????

Stacey... we went to dinner last night and I ate fries and 2 onion rings. My tummy ached all night. I wondered why I did it too, but then realized it was because I wanted to... Sometimes I just have to do it to beat the craving!!!

Kieri... When Emma gives me a big toothy grin, I will post the pic!! right now the tooth is too small to see in a pic, plus she has this thing where she likes to stick her tongue out!! Crazy kid!!

Tonya... the sun came out finally this afternoon... hope it stays!!! This morning on the news they said that out of 31 days in May, 23 were rainy. UNBELIEVABLE! It has been sooo gloomy here is makes me sick!!!

Well, I gotta boogy... Have a great weekend all!
Old 06-01-2001, 05:08 PM   #23  

Hi All!!! I went to WI this AM-gained 1.2 BUT I haven't weighed in in three weeks AND it's TOM so I don't feel too bad about it....I need to be really good this week though-more wedding dress shopping next weekend...

Kim-Hang in there-at least you aren't gaining, right? Not a lot anyhow...

Jen-Congrats on emma's tooth!! That's so cute...

Ali, Tx Aggie and anyone else close to Lifetime-I'm Jealous!!! Sometimes I feel like I'll never get there!!!

Today at the meeting we talked about feeling overwhelmed with the thought of having to count points for the rest of our lives...I hope it is a little easier on maintenance.....not that I'll ever get there the way I'm going...anyhow-I'm done feeling sorry for myself-gotta hang in there and eat healthily!!! Bye for now-lori
Closed Thread