Closed Thread

Old 05-13-2005, 10:55 AM   #1  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

Default Friday 5/13 and Weekend

Hey Chicks:
I was in Tears last night, I had gone to PT and they have Mirrors that show the majority of your body so that you know that you're using correct form. Well we don't have full length Mirrors in my house. I was also the only heavy person there Oh my god I saw myself and more importantly My stomach and I wanted to die I felt like an orca I wanted to die. When I finally told DH about it he was supportive told me I was beautiful etc and I just broke down. I feel doomed. Sigh Sorry to be a downer. its just whats going on here.
Thanks for the ear/eyes
Kier
Old 05-13-2005, 12:11 PM   #2  
Canadian Chick

Kier, I hate that feeling. Seems to happen all to often too. Try not to compare your self to other people if its upsetting. Focus on the positive stuff. Hope you have a better day today.

My back is slowly getting better. Unfortunately sitting in front of the computer makes it more sore so I guess I'll go do something else. Not too much new with me anyway. Hope you're all having good OP week.
Closed Thread