Wednesday to Friday (May 4-6)

• Back to post in a sec
  • Hey all,

How is your day going so far?

I just finished going for a bike ride and doing my resistance band training & some stretching. Now I'm hungry! My bike ride wasn't as long as I had hoped b/c my seat decided it was loose and shifted all funny! I made it home though. Worl will be busy today. It is super nice out & the temperature is rising. For everyone else this is good but I have to give two hot stone massages today and when its warm like this I can hardly stand to do it. I get so much sweat running & my whole body gets super hot. Oh well. I guess if I have any water weight it will be lost today. LOL. Not too much going on other than that. Can't wait to get home from work so I can watch tonight's episode of Lost. Is anybody else hooked on that show? Too good I tell ya!

Kier, Sorry to hear you were in a fender bender. If I was you I'd go get a massage before the stiffness sets in. Did you know it can take up to two years for whiplash symptoms to fully present? Take it easy girl. Ice is your friend for the next couple of days.

So where are you all today? Come out come out come our wherever you are
  • Woohoo! FINALS ARE OVER!!!!!!!! I have worked my butt off and I am now so excited. Unfortunately I have done some serious stress eating---I have got too stop. But tomorrow is a new day and I will do much better and I am definetly getting some exercise and eating well. Tomorrow will be the first day back on my foot..so we will see what happens. I got on it way too earlier so hopefully it will be better since I waited longer.

KO- I am so sorry about the collision. I hope you are feeling well. I am glad no one was hurt.

Rhubarb- You are kicking my butt! I bet your stress level is so much better because you are exercising so much. You are totally inspiring me. I will be doing exercise tomorrow and definetly be trying to get up to where you are.

I am now going to be drinking wine and trying to relax. I am exhausted!
  • Hey JK that is the best feeling in the world!
    I hear you on the stress eating I have gained in the last 3 weeks between James' surgery and all the rest of our fun
    I have to Run Driving class!
    bbl
    Kierie