Closed Thread

Old 03-18-2005, 01:15 PM   #1  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

Default Friday and Weekend 3/18-3/20

OK chicks we need to get more on the ball including me
I am slightly less sick! wahoooo Its going to be a busy weekend DH is getting roasted at a male bonding event tommorrow so I'm ahvign a girls night in with soem friends Had to cancel on my boozy friends b/c with the drugs pumping through me I don't want to be tempted I'm also getting off my arse today and working on some things planning menu working on article planning a short workout hopefully some scrapbooking.
I'm goign to join the spring fling on monday after my clean bill of health on Sudnay from the doc
I'm so excited for SPRING!!
BBL
Kierie
Old 03-18-2005, 10:03 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 160/143/125

Height: 5'2"

KO- Are you from Ireland? You said you have been there quite a few times and you take St. Patty's day very seriously, hehe. I got really excited because i want to live there so badly. I haven't been there yet but my husband and I are dreaming of living there and owning our pub. We all can dream can't we? I will make it there one day.

I agree with getting the ball on the road. I about died this week because of midterms. I feel like a truck has hit me and ran over me. But that is okay I bought a bottle of wine and I am just relaxing right now. I have been eating like crap so I should be really getting back in track this week for spring break. WE found out we are going to FL in may so i need to lose these pounds for the beach. So I have a new goal. I have a couple hundred goals actually, hehe. Anyway, I hope everyone has a great weekend.

JKB
Closed Thread