Closed Thread

Old 03-09-2005, 06:42 PM   #61  
Susan

I talked myself out of Curves because I don't feel too hot today. I'm pretty sure I have a sinus infection and my head is still hurting so I made an appt. with the dr. tomorrow morning. I have to go for blood work anyways.

I took 2 of the cats to the vet today and 2 of the dogs yesterday. Boy was that exciting.

Tina, that cake sounds great. I want a piece.

Tammy, I meant to tell you that I'm glad Jessica's parents are letting them see each other again. If they didn't, I'd hate for Tina and I to have to have a chat with them.

Talk to you later,
Susan
Old 03-09-2005, 08:21 PM   #62  

Height: 5'6"

Hi everyone!
Crappy day! I think I'm getting sick too! Ate a small bowl of spagatti w/ 2 meatballs at dinner....BAD...BAD...BAD! Was good the rest of the day...but skipped the gym.
Haven't lost any weight this week...don't wanna weigh tomorrow. I feel pretty discouraged for some reason! Maybe tomorrow will be better!
Take care everyone!
Tina637
Old 03-09-2005, 09:12 PM   #63  

Susan, your feelings and mine about testing are the same! And hey, 2 pounds since October isn't bad! I'm up 2 gazillion since yesterday. I keep thinking maybe I need to go back to WW. I think I'll wait until after the Emmaus Walk though. That will keep me pretty busy for the next 6 weeks.

Tina, Good for you on the exercise!!! I make a cake with an angel food cake mix and the crushed pineapple. Have no idea what the points are, but it is delicious. Bob and Tim both love it. I bake it in a regular cake pan, not one for angel food cakes.

I also made sugar free lemon pudding the other night with sugar free mixed fruit in it.
I poured the juice in a cup and filled the rest with milk until I had 2 cups of liquid. It is yummy!! Add some light cool whip to the top, and it's something that I've taken to carry-ins.

This perm really stinks. One of my boys told me this morning that he really liked my hair since it was growing out. He told me he didn't like the curls and the stink from when I had that thing done to it earlier in the year. I had to break it to him that I was getting a perm this afternoon right after school. He looked crushed! lol
Old 03-10-2005, 04:55 AM   #64  

morning all,

i didn't do very well on my points yesterday, but did get my walk in during lunch. still haven't been able to get over 5000 steps in. i keep telling myself i need to walk after work but when i get home i'm to tired to go for a walk.

anyways, down 3lbs. since i started about a week and a half ago.
Old 03-10-2005, 11:03 AM   #65  
Christine

Hi Girls...How is everything?? I skipped weigh in today, I will catch it beginning of the week. It has been hectic here, between dacne and school, FCAT testing and birthdays.ugh!! I haven't been eating what I should. I was up most of the night and this morning with diarrhea. do you think thsi coukld be from my esting?/ I was doing very well on WW for almnost 5 weeks and than the last few days I was eating greasy burgers, fries and some fried foods at the gas station. I am back on track now. This morning, I had a banana and water and now I am eating a salad with ff dresing. I am hoping I was feeling awful due to the chamge in diet. I am planning on doing Tae-Bo before I leave to pick the girls up form school. It's Alicia's birthday today. (no cake for me) Her party is on Sunday ...I will do my best!! I started karate last week and had class yesterday as well...the cardio is great. It's at the girls' dance studio so, it gives me something to do while I'm there!! Ok, we'll have a great day! Love hearing form you all...Let me know about the weigh-ins.
Old 03-10-2005, 11:54 AM   #66  
Thursday Lady

Hi Friends,
Does anyone want me to come clean your house? I'm sure I could give you a good price. Something spilled this morning and I just started cleaning.....not only the kitchen but the bathrooms. Now I have to vacuum and I'll stop. Whew!
Christine, don't forget you have your 35 flex points. You can use some of those for a piece of birthday cake. You don't have to forego something special like that. I'm sorry you aren't feeling good. Yes, I'm sure that greasey meal had something to do with it.
Mosher, keep up that walking, girl.
Sis, how are you doing? I hope you get a few days off very soon.
Tammy, phew!!!!! I can smell that perm down here. I hated when Mother would give herself a perm. Take some naps for me. I could use at least one today.
Susan, I hope you are feeling better today. What did the doctor tell you?
Mimi, are you working hard?

Casey, how are you holding up without your Cokes? Ever once in awhile, I try going without my diet ones and it's so hard.
Taurus, hang in there.

Tina
Old 03-10-2005, 03:12 PM   #67  
Susan

Hi Everyone,
Hope you are having a good day. This has been a day!!!! and not a good one! I lost the check book, finally found it in the car on the passager side by the door. (of course it was after I called Pat and he WAS NOT happy) I was in tears. I had to go to the doctor, yes I have a sinus infection. Went to pick up the truck because it was getting new tires, Pat called and wanted to know how I planned on driving 2 vehicles home. I'm not an idiot, I was just doing what we had talked about this morning. I then took it to get it inspected, then back to the tire store to leave it until he gets home. I wrote the last check in the checkbook and don't have anymore ( I told him we were getting low a few weeks ago.) I'm sure some how it will be my fault. Can ya'll see how my day is going? It's also Seamus' 8 month birthday. I wish he was here in my arms celebrating.

Sorry I'm in such a mood, I promise I'll be better later.

Susan
Old 03-10-2005, 07:42 PM   #68  
Christine

Hi Tina..I cleaned too, today. hubby had the carpets steam cleaned yesterday, so that motivated me...gotta count for some activity points!! I know I have to keep those points in mind (flex). I had a very small peice of cake at the studio tonight! And two cherries. I really need to exercise, haven't felt very well though!

susan, I ahvemn't got much top complin about after your day! Hang in there, They always seem to feel better when they blame us!!

Christine
Old 03-10-2005, 08:02 PM   #69  
Susan

Christine,
I'm glad that you enjoyed a little piece of cake. Hope your daughter had a great birthday!!

Susan
Old 03-10-2005, 10:13 PM   #70  
Christine

Thanks Susan. she had a nice day. Her party is on Sunday so, that should be the real test. Have a great night!

Christine
Old 03-10-2005, 10:28 PM   #71  

Wow it sounds like everyone is so busy, guess it must be Spring but you would never know it here. Well tonight was weigh in and pizza night. I got my 75 lb. magnet.
This is my working weekend so I will be crashing pretty soon. Hope you all have a great weekend. The boys are off school for March break,mmmm, it would be nice to have 10 whole days off.
Old 03-10-2005, 10:32 PM   #72  

Mosher, good for you on the 3 pounds. Keep at it with your walking. I know how worn out we can be after work.

Christine, my nephews took karate and they loved it! I'd hurt myself if I tried that or TaeBo.

Tina, I imagine you can smell this thing! I even washed my hair this morning to help tone down the smell. It's pretty bad. I did take a nap tonight after school. Tonight was my first Emmaus Team Meeting for the Walk the end of April. I knew I'd never make it without a nap.

Susan, I think things around here that go wrong are usually my fault too. Maybe we're related? lol
I know you are still grieving over Seamus. I can't tell you that it will get any easier, because I honestly don't know. Be strong and have faith. Love ya!
Old 03-10-2005, 10:35 PM   #73  
Christine

Great Job Mimi. Congrats that is great---75lbs, I am so proud of you. My girls do not have Spring Break until the week of the March 21-25. The Busch Gardens passes will come in handy then. hubby's parents bought them ofr all of us for Christmas this year. The dance studio will be closed that week so we will have lots of time.
Old 03-10-2005, 10:40 PM   #74  
Thursday Lady

Mimi,

We are all so happy for you. You've done so good and continue to do good.
Get a good night's sleep!
Tina
Old 03-11-2005, 10:08 PM   #75  
Christine

Hi! Hope everyone is having a terirfic Friday. Things are going well here. This weekend is filled with Bd partes so, I'd better watch my sweet tooth. I am sure, I will do fine. What are your plans??
Closed Thread