Closed Thread

Old 02-19-2005, 02:41 PM   #76  
Thursday Lady

Happy Saturday,
Tammy---I'm adding my 3 cents--wear the brace. Have you had all your aches and pains from staying on your feet too much in class? I hope you can relax as soon as you get home. It's great that you have Monday off. I don't know if our schools do or not.

Susan, the only thing I cooked this weekend were homemade hamburgers for lunch and a chocolate birthday cake for our son. He is 31 years old today! (I was a child bride. -- really, I was young.) We're having Pizza Hut pizzas tonight, his request. It's a good thing because I woke up with a very sore throat. It's probably this crazy weather. Cold, then 80 degrees, then cold again.

Mimi, what's happening with your car? I hope your chef son feels better now.

Sis, are you still working hard? It is snowing there this weekend?

Shadow, how are you doing? Is your husband home now? Did you have a wild and crazy time?

Meagan, how is the job hunting going? I hope you are still faithfully exercising. You are an inspiration to me!!!!

Everyone enjoy this weekend.
Tina
Old 02-19-2005, 06:42 PM   #77  

Susan, that would be awesome if you would be able to get on at that school.

I have my 2 week trial at Curves coupon from Avon!! I want to wait until the hand heals some more before I give it a try. The Avon lady even gave me an extra one so I could take a friend with me. Anyone want to come to Ohio and go with me to Curves in a couple of weeks?
Old 02-19-2005, 11:35 PM   #78  
Thursday Lady

Me, me, me, me......I want to go with you to Curves.

I have one near me but it costs too much.
Old 02-20-2005, 08:41 AM   #79  
Sis

S/C/G: 306highest/281/265.5/180

Height: 5' 5"

Hi all. First time online in a few days.
Tammy, Im so sorry to hear about your student. Its always so sad and upsetting to lose someone that way.
Susan, Im also sorry to hear about them not using Seamus' name. Thats awful.
Tina, yep I am still working 6 to 7 days a week. It stinks. But I will get thru this.
Hope everyone is doing ok. My DD is sick this week. Very sore throut and stuffy head and coughing. Took her to Dr to make sure it wasn't strep. Gave her antibiotics to take care of it if it was. She's doing much better today than yesterday.
Well hope everyone has a wonderful day.....Sis
Old 02-20-2005, 09:12 AM   #80  
Susan

Hi,

Wouldn't be a blast if we all went to the same Curves?? We would be laughing the entire time!!!

Sis, it's so good to hear from you. Sorry you are working so much still. Glad DD is feeling better. Did she miss any school?

Tammy, I would wait a few weeks too on going to Curves. How does your hand feel? Are you glad you had the surgery?

Tina, how was your son's birthday pizza? That's what Pat always has and I always want seafood.

Mimi, have ya'll thawed out yet?

We had Chinese food last night. I'm afraid to even step on the scale. I have had a day or two where I went over and I don't want to get discouraged. I don't lose fast and if I don't see a big difference I'll give up. I know it's not good. I have to keep plugging along.

Hope eveyone has a great Sunday.

Susan
Old 02-20-2005, 11:18 AM   #81  

Susan: Snow is on the ground here usually from late November until the beginning of April. We usually have half a dozen times in there where it melts away (sometimes not) and then snows again. It wears it welcome out long before it is gone.
It would be great for you to get a position in the school. Is it a special school for the deaf or a class?
Tammy: Enjoy your sleep in on Monday, our kids had Friday off, its funny I don't usually pick Dan up from school but Friday I had the time, I sat in front of the high school for 10 minutes before I remembered they weren't there.
Tina: You are quiet this weekend I hope that means you are off having a good time.
Old 02-20-2005, 04:16 PM   #82  

What day works best for everyone to meet me at Curves in Greenville, Ohio???? Pizza Hut is across the street, so we could eat afterwards!

Sis, try and keep everyone healthy! There has been so much illness going around.

Susan, I am glad that I had the surgery. A woman at church asked me how it was feeling. I told her that it still hurt. She said, Oh Honey, mine hurt for almost a year!
I could have cried. I want some Chinese food right now.

Mimi, too funny about sitting in front of the school!!! That sounds exactly like something I would do (or have done!). Glad your little egg is moving toward the 5!
Wish my clown would start moving.

It has been raining all day. A nice day for napping. I know I have some school work to do, but I haven't opened my school bag yet.
Old 02-20-2005, 05:25 PM   #83  
Susan

Hi,

Mimi, thanks for the laugh. I can just see you sitting in front of the school with no cars Don't know why I think it is so funny, well yes I do, I can see myself doing the same thing.

Tammy, don't let the lady discourage you. I bet in 6 weeks you will feel a thousand times better. I noticed each week there was some improvement with my knee. Enjoy your day off tomorrow!! Sleep late

I love the idea of having pizza right after we work out!!! I think it's an excellent idea. I know Tina will be up for it too.

Susan
Old 02-20-2005, 06:00 PM   #84  

My wild time with hubby out of town: day 1, on the way home from work, my daughter called to let me know they were headed to ER with my 4 month old grandson..After 5 hours in ER, they decided he had a stomach virus, which went through the rest of the family one by one. He is back to normal, smiling, laughing, ... Day 2, woke up with fever,achy, etc....ended up with bronchitis. Today is the first day I have felt like a human. Anyway...I am sure that I wouldn't have enjoyed all that time to myself, you know, no cooking, cleaning, watching what you want on TV...I am really sure that would have been a drag, don't ya think. It was really selfish of me to consider that I would have enjoyed it in the least, don't ya think? <sniff sniff>
Oh well, I lost 1 1/2 pounds this time , but I haven't changed it on my doodad yet.
Y'all take care...I'll check in later. BTW...the hubby brought me 10#'s of JUMBO Shrimp back from the coast!!
Old 02-21-2005, 03:57 AM   #85  

Hey everyone. So I kind of ate pretty poorly today. I'm really bad about my points when I'm at my moms. Otherwise, I was being really disciplined about staying on points and choosing to drink water over the things I actually wanted, like Diet Pepsi. I haven't had the chance to work out since my last weight in, but I'm really optimistic about tomorrow. Maybe even Tuesday, which would allow me to do one pseudochallenging work out and one easy-ish with weights work out.

I hope you all are really enjoying the threeday weekend. my sympathies to anyone who doesn't get one.
Old 02-21-2005, 04:35 PM   #86  
Thursday Lady

I'm Baaack-----
My computer or the forum is acting up because I never got a notice of anyone posting this weekend. Strange!

I woke up early Saturday morning with a crashing headache and sore throat. I felt a little better by the time it was birthday party time.
Yesterday, I just vegged out.
Today, I'm just vegging out......do you see a pattern here?
I won't reply to all the messages in this post. I need to get my diet coke and get back on the sofa. Did everyone know that there's a West Wing marathon going on today? I've been watching them. Now, I think I can run the country better than anyone else.
Later.....
Tina
Old 02-21-2005, 07:02 PM   #87  
Susan

Hi everyone,
Hope everyone had a good day. I was talking to someone today about Diabetes and Graves' Disease. Did you know if you've had Graves' Disease it raises your chances of getting diabetes? I didn't!!! I've had it and diabetes runs in my family. Was that a slap up side the head!!!!

Tina, hope you get to feeling better soon. Cool you would be a great leader!!! I watched West Wing the first season but haven't since then.

Tammy, did you enjoy your day off?

Susan
Old 02-21-2005, 09:33 PM   #88  

President Tina! I can see it now!!!

Today was nice. I went to bed last night about 9, and I finally crawled out of bed this morning about 9:15. Carol, Melissa, and I went out for lunch, then did a little shopping. I didn't buy a thing! Not even lunch. Carol was buying for us since she was celebrating that she is finished with classes (for now).

shadow, I love shrimp!! Yummy

Hey Pseudo, I seem to always choose Diet Pepsi over water. I guess that is better than choosing a real Pepsi, right?

Well, I think I need to head for my pillow. Night!
Old 02-24-2005, 08:18 PM   #89  
Susan

Hey where is everyone??? I miss you guys and I'm having withdrawal from not hearing from anyone.

Susan
Old 02-24-2005, 09:32 PM   #90  
Thursday Lady

Hi, I'm here - somewhere.
I'm just trying to get over this "yuck." Whatever this is, lots of people have it. You can go out anywhere and hear people hacking and coughing.
I don't have a lot of news as I've been sick.
Susan, how much longer will you sub?
Tammy, how's the arm/wrist doing?
Mimi, when will you get your car back?
Sis, I hope you didn't get what your daughter had. It's hard not getting what the family members have.
Shadow, I LOVE shrimp. Will you share?
Pseudobrilliance, I hope you enjoyed your 3-day weekend.

I was uninspired at suppertime, I ended up opening a can of Campbell's healthy cream of mushroom soup. I added a little water, a tiny can of tuna, and some cooked green peas. We put it over some rice and had asparagus. It sounds better now that I write it down.
What did everyone else have for supper????? I need some inspiration here.
Closed Thread