Closed Thread

Old 05-17-2001, 11:20 PM   #31  

Hey guys, the funny thing is the dress Alana got for the prom IS white! LOL. It's white with silver going through it and open back with criss-cross thingies. Its really beautiful and she will have a great tan by then. Her shoes are like Cinderella's glass slippers with rhinestones going up the side and she had a beautiful necklace and earrings, oh and a bag to match.

The prom is June 1st Jen and I'm a bit nervous about the "after the prom" actvities. They are supposed to be going to some club in the city and then up to the poconos to one of the girls summer homes. I know she's 18 but I'm still gonna worry. You know I'll be up all night until the next day. But she's really good about calling when she's out, so I'm sure everything will be okay.

Well, gotta go to sleep, really tired today. Terri - I watched friends and ER also. Was nervous with ER because I heard that Anthony Edwards is not coming back next season and with this crazy gunman on the loose, I thought Dr. Green was going to get killed by him. That ending was a bit strange with him letting the gunman die, wasn't it. Didn't expect that.

Hey, Essie and Zoe and everyone else - have a great friday.

Dianne
Old 05-18-2001, 06:47 AM   #32  

TGIF

We're suppose to get some rain today. We really need it. I have a dental appt. this morning so I won't be weighing in today. I'll leave it for tomorrow. Sunday is going to be a challenge cause my sister is having a barbecue for my nephew who turned 32 yrs. old today. He's the one that's very close to my son. They even rent a house together. My son has the studio & he has the large side because "his wife" (will be in Aug.) & little boy live with him. It works out for my son.

Sooooooo ladies, any plans this weekend? I hate going to the dentist. I'm dreading it already! There's this preacher I listen to every morning. Her name is Joyce Meyer. She has tapes on DREAD, maybe I should buy them

Have a great day Terri, Jen, Dianne, Patti & Joyce

Essie
XXOO
Closed Thread