Closed Thread

Old 04-25-2001, 12:01 AM   #31  

Hello everyone!

Well, my husband is getting better finally. It's been over a week now. LivingFit I know what you mean about these men. My DH thinks he's dying. He hasn't been this sick in 12 years though so I can't really blame him. I think my body is fighting to not get it. Just haven't felt up to par.

Had my WW meeting tonight. I gained .6 lb not bad since I've gone over points this week and it's that TOM. I'm not really upset by the gain. Just have to get back OP this week.

Terri, sorry to hear of the tragedy of losing someone so nice. I know you & the town will remember him with fond thoughts from now on.

Jen - I'm sorry to hear about your cancelled trip. LIke someone else said Mexico will always be there tomorrow! Hope the tests go well for Joe and you get to make your trip soon.

Zoe - I know how work and stress can really get you down. My job was XX-tremely stressful. Gained a lot of weight on those days. Hope it gets better for you soon. It sounds like you have a plan for staying OP. Hang in there.

I couldn't get on the computer yesterday we had really bad thunderstorms for most of the day here.

Have a great week everyone!
Joyce

Last edited by Joyce W; 04-25-2001 at 12:03 AM.
Old 04-25-2001, 03:08 PM   #32  

Thanks Essie! You are so sweet! I HOPE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY!
The funeral was today. They asked Bruce to be a pallbearer. They played a lot of Garth Brook's songs. The Dance and the River. I played the Dance today during the the time of the funeral and I cried. That song is Tom.
Japanese food is so good especially when they cook on the table. Try to find one. It is so delicious and fun.
It is steak, chicken and shrimp. They use a lot of oil and so I am sure not ww friendly. It is basically meat and veggies and rice. Mmmm! The funny thing is is that they do not do this in Japan. They learn to do this when they get a job here. My husband worked with the Japanese on Spacelab J when it went up on the Shuttle and they giggled when he took them to one of these restaurants. They loved it. When Bruce went over there they had never heard of that.

Hi All!
Terri
Closed Thread