View Poll Results: Heads or tails? (When flipping a coin)
Heads 14 66.67%
Tails 7 33.33%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 04-10-2001, 02:51 PM   #31  
Shopper Extraordinaire

Default 90210

I love 90210. I didn't watch the last season. I had no time then however in my opinion the glory days were when Brenda was still on and of course the lovely Dylan. Who if I remember correctly came back. Yah I finally get the channel that has all of the reruns however I am rarely home when they are on. Bummer

Also Girls I was wondering if you think the elliptical trainer counts as high or moderate on the points booster. I kind of think high but what do you think?

I need all of the points I can get b/c we had B-day cake at lunch and I am at 24 pts. Which leaves me 2 for the night and whatever exercise points I get. (either 2 or 4)

Well I am signing off for the day b/c I have to run to 2nd job. Isn't life grand
BTW 2 other women at work are doing WW and it has been great to talk to them. One of them is a lifetime member and the other is like me this is her 2nd time back. she is 1 wk into it and I am on wk.4 Anyways we all had cake today so we were laughing at the fact that we need close to 0 pt dinners and we planned them. I am so excited b/c we can make a habit of this. (the planning not the cake eating )
Have great days and send up lots of prayer that I will stay OP this evening!
Becky
Old 04-10-2001, 03:38 PM   #32  
Fed Up With Fat!!

Default Flash Backs!!

Becky: I would say "high" that eliptical trainer is difficult and it makes you sweat right away. Kind of like Tae Bo.
Hmmm I need to get my tapes from my sister.
Kim: I love Little House on the Prairie! and Facts of Life and Different Strokes and Silver Spoons, and.... Geez, to be young again. I wish my only concerns now were to get my piano practicing finished before The Brady Bunch came on!!
Gotta Go!
ps...Lolly, I'm thinking about tanning for the wedding. I've never done it before and a place here in the city is great for beginners...cross your fingers for a "golden" girl. haha
Old 04-10-2001, 03:54 PM   #33  
Mom to 2 beautiful girls!

Nick at Night is Awesome for old 80's sitcoms. I watch Facts of Life (love the 1st season!), Silver Spoons, Different Strokes!!! LOVE EM! And I was a 90210 Fan also. Hubby WILL NOT let me watch the re-runs anymore. FX has them on for 2 hours in a row and hubby is sick of them... Haven't been able to watch them for about 6 months now! I am also a MTV Real World Fan, not sure why tho... maybe the conflict!

I had my Pineapple angel food cake for lunch dessert and now I am eating my chocolate pudding. Usually I skip afternoon snacks... but then I end of starving and wanting to binge. So today I am eating snacks and guzzling water!

OH, and that Blizzard treat I posted is AWESOME! You get a lot too! If you ever need a nice creamy treat to keep you going, try it!

Back to work!!!
Old 04-10-2001, 03:57 PM   #34  
Fudgesicle Freak!!

Kim, this weekend is Easter weekend so we get Good Friday off, some people also get Easter Monday but I am not so lucky!!! I totally agree with Kirk Cameron YUM, did you see the reunion show a couple of months ago, He still looks pretty good just a little more mature!!! I love Danielle Stelle movies My fav: Daddy, so cute
Other old shows, definatley with the 90210 thing and Party of 5, Saved by the Bell(old ones) hey did anyone else hear the Mark Paul Gosseler(Zack) is joining the NYPD Blue I can't wait I hope that it is true!!!! I also like Silver Spoons and Blossom(Only because of Joey..I am a loser I actually bought his CD
OK that's enough I am starting to sound like a big DORK:wink:
Congrats Lolly, I am glad that you got so much accomplished!!!
See everyone Manana,
Steph
Old 04-10-2001, 04:26 PM   #35  
A Yankee in Virginia

Default growin' up in the 80s ...

Well, Steph, if you're a dork then we're all dorks!

I forgot that some people get Good Friday off as a holiday. Not this newspaper! I haven't been to church in about a month but I'm thinking about going to as sunrise service at this really beautiful outdoor place in the woods. They do the service every year.

Girls, I'm really upset. B/f just called to tell me one of his co-workers got in a car wreck so he has to go into work. He was supposed to have yesterday and today off after having working seven days in a row. It also meant we'd have some time together, which we hadn't had since before I went to Florida two weeks ago. I'm really distressed at this whole work situation. It's really hurting our relationship because we never see each other. I don't know what to do. I was in a pretty good mood today because I had planned to get out a little early so he and I could have another evening together. Last night was nice — we went out for dinner and were planning to go to a movie when Stella cut her paw. So we ended up renting a movie instead. But I guess I only get one nice night every three weeks or so.

Sorry to be such a bummer. I just feel so down now and the handful of M&Ms I just ate didn't even help.
Old 04-10-2001, 05:15 PM   #36  
Mom to 2 beautiful girls!

Hang in there Kim.... I can't give you much advice since hubby and I work together. I wish I had free time from him. Maybe that is another reason we are stressing!!!! If your relationship hasn't always been like this, then I am sure your shedules will mellow in a bit! On your night alone, make a little suprise gift for him to show him how much you miss him!
Old 04-10-2001, 05:44 PM   #37  
Fed Up With Fat!!

Default Is it time to go home?

I'm envious of you Eastern Time Zone people, you're already home!
I've got 20 minutes until WI, please oh please let me just maintain! I'm really afraid of a gain, but I'd deserve it if I do gain...I haven't been strict at all!!!! I haven't journaled in what seems like forever.

Ok, who was the Saved by the Bell fan?? I STILL love that show!! (the old ones of course) and I loved following them to college! Does anyone remember the show about a dog called "Boomer"? It was similar to Lassie. I loved that show, too! but it was a long time ago. Like late 70's early 80's.

I'm packing up, it's time for me to sneak out early.
Have a great evening!
Old 04-10-2001, 06:14 PM   #38  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

ok so not only did i survive i had a good day relatively stress free studying went well i think the girl i studied with and i have the same life except shes skinny lol nice tho totally unaffected and she likes iron chef which i confess is one of my faves

i loved saved by the bell and there was a guy who looked like zach morris in my highschool!

steph i love silver spoons! and blossom psst "nothin my love cant fix for you baybaaaaay"
quick questionbefore i dive into news writing
does anyone know the points value of panini bread?
ps stace i loved boomer!
Old 04-10-2001, 07:35 PM   #39  
A Yankee in Virginia

Thanks, Jen. I might do that!

I wish you and your hubby better time, too!

Kim
Old 04-10-2001, 09:05 PM   #40  
CM
Chick

I’m just getting caught up. I love the polls. Yesterday I had to put ice cream because as of late I could live off of Schwann’s low fat chocolate yogurt. Normally I would go for a second helping of meat before touching dessert but lately I don’t know.

I was over points the first two days of my week, but on average this week I’ve been under my max. I usually stay at max and lose about 2.5 lbs a week. My aunt started WW with me 3 weeks ago and is doing well, now we have her next door neighbor going with us also, it’s so great to have company at meetings because we live in the sticks and drive 35 miles one way to meeting and I would never go alone. She and I have been walking, it’s so good to have someone to go with.

I don’t have time to post to everyone because BF is home from turkey hunting and I’m going to see him.

Ali- That is so great, I can’t wait till I’m that close to goal! I know someone asked you this before but I have about 75-80 lbs to lose and I was also wondering about the skin issue. If it’s not something you want to talk about I understand. But if you don’t mind PM me.

Belle- I love the princess! By the way you are so pretty, I didn’t know about the model thing but am not surprised.

Kay- SIZE 6! SIZE6! I would be excited no thrilled no ecstatic! Also I still love Poison, never was much for NKOTB, but loved Bret Michaels. They have the best greatest hits album.

I love the old Saved by the Bell’s!

Last edited by CM; 04-10-2001 at 09:08 PM.
Closed Thread