Closed Thread

Old 03-04-2004, 08:58 AM   #1  

Default Unoriginal Thursday thread

Hi all! Happy almost Friday. I have completed three days in a row POP and am trying for a fourth today! I ran 3 miles with the jogging stroller yesterday and did pretty well-it is getting easier. the challenge will be to fit in the 3 miles tonight after work....or tomorrow after work.....I am feeling goos. WI on Monday-we'll see how I did....
Had a Dannon light and fit smoothie on the way to work-it was pretty good for a quick snack...
Where is everyone? Come on out and play!

Can't wait for the Apprentice tonight-DH and i are horribly sucked in. We are also watching the second season of 24 on DVD....we are almost at the end of it...
Old 03-04-2004, 11:39 AM   #2  
Eve's Mom

I CONDITIONALLY SOLD THE CONDO!! Yay!! We got 1,999$ below asking price which is v. good! We are so happy - yay!! We're still haggling the move in date to coordinate with our possession date on the house, but we'll know by noon. Then we have 7 days to wait for the conditions (financing and review of condo docs) to be lifted...it'll be a long 7 days....

So today I am feeling relieved.

Lori way to go on your 3 days OP!! I am rooting for you for four!!

Where is Lisa, KT, Kier, Laura, et al??
Old 03-04-2004, 12:37 PM   #3  
Cockeyed Optimist

Congratulations Belle! That is great news about the condo. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that all goes well over the next week.

Lori - great job on the 3 mile run yesterday. I'll bet pushing the jogging stroller adds quite a challenge. I know you can do it again today.

Had trouble sleeping last night so got up and did a new tape called Calorie Killer. I'm not sure how many calories I killed but the choreography nearly killed me. More complex then I'm used to. Have yoga class this evening. I can't wait! I need to be all stretchy.

So, you all know that things have been somewhat sketchy, shakey and stressful at my job due to some corporate reorganizing that has been taking place. Last night, I go to my 2nd job, major, major, major, reorganization yesterday. It is unclear whether they will allow my current role to remain as part of the organization.

I'm going to be just fine with all of this tomorrow. After all, it is just work. But today, I'm frustrated with corporate america.

Now I'm off to forget about it. I'm spending my lunch hour with a salad, a vat of diet coke and a book.
Old 03-04-2004, 01:00 PM   #4  
Eve's Mom

Laura - I know how you feel Corporate Canada is not much better. "re-org" ing is the catch phrase this year for sure. I will keep you in my thoughts and hope for the best for you.

Enjoy your lunch!
Old 03-04-2004, 01:36 PM   #5  
Proud Canadian

Morning!! I'm here!! I spent yesterday with my sister and the triplets so I wasn't around. They are the cutest kids. And very cuddly and they don't make strange AT ALL! I tried to post a picture but my dad needed his compter and I don't know how to do it from my work computer which is a Mac. Does anybody know how I can make the picture file smaller so it will fit? The babies are all healthy and had a great trip and are settling in, I'll go over after work today and tomorrow and spend some time with them over the weekend. the 10 days will go by very fast. Eating at mom's was difficult. I think I doubled my flex points but I'm hoping a good day today and tomorrow might even me out. I was thinking to myself that because I'm at 6 points less a day with Fast Tracks it might not hurt too bad - we'll see on Saturday...

Lori - I liked the apprentice but it's never on when I'm anywhere near my TV.

Belle - Yay on conditional sales!! It seems like you just moved in there. Did you get more than you paid for it? Or at least the same? Let us know when the subjects get removed.

Laura - sounds like a fun tape - you'll probably watch it another time and get the moves perfect!

Kier - the evil sisters brought me back no lime diet coke - they actually forgot to look for it which is understandable considering the number of babies they were playing with. Oh well, I'll go down to WA one day and see if they have some.

KT
Old 03-04-2004, 02:49 PM   #6  
Eve's Mom

KT - they sound so sweet!! If you e-mail me the pic, I can make it smaller for you. I'll pm you my address.

Also, we have lime coke in Calgary.....you can find it at Walmart and Safeways....

Belle
Old 03-04-2004, 03:07 PM   #7  
Shopper Extraordinaire

Hey girls! I just barely found time to lurk yesterday so I thought I would actually post for a couple of minutes today.

Belle~ Congratulation on the engagement and I LOVE you dress. You look great in it. So what were the proposal details? I totally missed out on that info. THis is why I cannot stray for so long

KT~ THe triplets sound amazing. Have fun with them. Don't you just love being an aunt???

Lori~ Congrats on your 3rd POP day!! I am so impressed with the joggin with a babystroller thing!

Laura~ Sorry about the work stress. It sounds like your handling it quite well though. Unfortunately I think I tend to eat with stress lately.

Well I am definitely not back into the WW swing of things. I think tommorrow I will force myself to hop on the fast track. Wish me luck!!!!
Closed Thread