Closed Thread

Old 03-01-2004, 12:54 PM   #1  
Proud Canadian

Default Me Monday

Yep, calling it ME monday cause I never get to start the threads. I'll BBIAM.

KT
Old 03-01-2004, 01:02 PM   #2  
Proud Canadian

This is odd, I hope I'm not the only one around today because I have happy news to share! I went to WI and...Fast tracks works!!! I was down 3 pounds!! That puts be back to where I was before the ankle injury and makes me happy. I had a bit of a food celebratory weekend and I'm back on Fast tracks today. It wasn't actually that bad of a weekend. Pasta on Saturday with no bread (totally strange for me) but LOTS (and LOTS) of Sangria (really drunk) But they gave me the meat canelloni instead of one meat, one seafood and one veggie like I ordered so I got it for free and didn't eat as much. I didn't even take the leftovers home. And yesterday I had a fantastic sandwich at my favourite bakery/deli (but no bakery items - YAY) although I treated myself to ice cream later. I think it will all balance out with a good week on my new fast tracks. My sister and the triplets will be here tomorrow night - I'm very excited. I don't know if I'll actually see them tomorrow because it will be very late but I have Wednesday off to spend with them.

How was everybody else's weekend? Did everyone watch the oscars? What is everyone up to this week? Don't leave me all alone......

KT
Old 03-01-2004, 01:59 PM   #3  
One Sick Puppy

Height: 5'6"

Default Long time, no post...

KT--Hello!! How are you liking that Fast Track? I'm kind of toying with the idea of doing it this week, since I celebrated last week's loss with food (for a week). I just might have to try it out. I didn't get to watch the Oscars last night--Aaron and I watched Dickie Roberts, Former Child Star. It was OK, maybe would have been better except I don't really like David Spade.

So, I haven't been around much lately, and I've been missing you guys. I don't have much going on, just working the two jobs, entertaining Aaron, and squeezing in some time for myself. The biggest news I have is that I'm getting my breast reduction on April 8. I wish it were sooner than that, but there's a week that I'll have to work nights at the end of March, and I decided it would be better to wait until that's over to get the surgery. Things with WW are going A-OK. I'm down almost 10 lbs, whoo!! For some reason, the weight is not coming off as quickly as it did before and I'm not sure why. Oh well, the important thing is that it's coming off pretty consistently.

That's all I have today. See ya!
Old 03-01-2004, 03:55 PM   #4  
Cockeyed Optimist

Busy, busy today.

KT - CONGRATS on the 3lbs! Great job!

Jess - Good to "see" you. Nice job on the 10lbs. Your persistance is paying off. Glad your boob job is finally scheduled. I know how much you've wanted this.

Not much to report. Did Super Cardio Sculpt and some ab work this AM and went to yoga class on my lunch hour. If CB gets home early enough, I'll do 30 minutes of more cardio or upper body ST.

Have a good day.
Old 03-01-2004, 04:23 PM   #5  
GO TERRIERS!!!!

KT!! Congrats on the fast track. I should definately try it because nothing else seems to be working... really, that's great. 3 pounds... that must feel awesome.

Jess!! Gosh girl... miss ya. You sound busy! Congrats on the reduction... I bet you'll feel so much better.

Hey Laura!

Gosh... it's quiet today. I'm absolutely EXHAUSTED. Weigh in's tomorrow... and I know I'm up. With the King Cake and a small Ice Cream incident... I can't imagine being down. And I didn't go to the gym on Saturday... but I'm back on track today and feeling better about it all.

Hope to see everyone around tomorrow.

Lisa
Old 03-01-2004, 05:17 PM   #6  

Red face

Hia im new to And not sure if im supose to post in this thread.. lol..

I was wondering i see alot of people are using WW and it looked much easyer then counting calories. But at the moment i dont have the cash to join the WW thats around here so i was wondering if anyone knew how many points a day i could have if im
180 lbs
5ft.

Also would plaining what im going to eat the day before help any?
Thanks!

Lil.
Old 03-01-2004, 05:26 PM   #7  
Proud Canadian

Hi Lil and welcome - post anytime. I can't help you out with your question because I don't have the information in front of me but I am very fond of the WW program. I highly recommend it. I also recommend planning the day before. It can be a very useful tool to keep yourself on track.

Jess - You must remember to weigh yourself pre-reduction just to see how much they take out...I'm so excited for you!!

Laura - You're making me tired again. The only exercise I got this weekend was putting together a crib for my sister's visit...one more week and the ankle should be good enough to go back to volleyball!!

Lisa - you never know about WI - you might surprise yourself. I love this fast tracks thing. Best part of all, not having to think too much.

Must get stuff done. I work my 2nd job tonight and it will be very boring except for the part where cirque du soliel does their half hour show - that's exciting.

KT
Closed Thread