Thursday Weigh-In Photos

You're on Page 4 of 6
Go to
  • Hello Everyone! I am new to WW and to 3FatChicks. I have began my lifestyle change 1/29/05. I am looking for a buddy to chat with and share receipes/diet suggestions. If anyone is interested pls letg me know

Have a pleasent day!
  • Hi Lyn!! Welcome!!
    Please join our group on the Thursday Chatters thread. We also have a Thursday Weigh in thread. We don't all weigh in then, but at the beginning we used to. We would love to have you join our group. Lots of support on weight loss and any other thing that is going on in your life. I've made some very special friends on there. Tammy
  • Thanks to Tina, I was able to upload some photos. The 1st photo (closeup) is me in December 2005 at my highest weight just before I started WW. The 2nd photo is from Mother's Day weekend at a Breast Cancer charity walk. I can't tell much of a difference in WL from the photos or when I look in the mirror. I just know my clothes have gotten smaller but don't see it with my eyes. Does anyone else have this problem?

• WW buddys
    Hey i started Weight watchers. Its slow losing but we got to keep going on. This picture was probably a few months ago but i took some recent photos a week ago i will try to figure out how to post that, and keep posting every week. ANy one who wants to share with me you can. you can also email me at [email protected]

• Jackie, nice to meet you! Come on over to the Thursday Chatters thread. We also have a Thursday weigh-in thread.
  • Well, I only have one pic on my computer and it's not the greatest. Anyway, this is me at a craft show I did this summer. Hope it's not to big! I will get a better photo up soon.
    Brandy

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h1...6/MVC_001S.jpg
  • Welcome Brandy!! Come on over to the Thursday chatters thread if you haven't already. Great bunch of women!!
  • LeeAnn, that is a wonderful loss.
    Please come post on our Thursday Weigh-In Results thread.
    Do you have a photo to put on this thread? I hope so.
    Tina
  • Leeann's photo
    Here is Leeann!

• Hello all!
    Hi all! I joined WW on 10/26/06 along with my sister who hopefully will be posting here soon, too. (You'll know we're sisters when you see the pics ) Anyway I am excited as I have lost 11 pounds so far. Yeah! I just hope to keep it up and reach my long term goal. I have never been a small person but I weigh more now than I did when I was pregnant with either of my kids, ugh! Here is a pic of me and my kids at the beach a week before I started WW. So - I can't get my signature straight - but I give up for now - I am excited about joining this site and I'm off to the Thursday weigh in thread.

• going to try and attach a photo
    maureenmaureen(5).jpgthis was taken in Ottawa in aug on my visit
    that's the Ottawa river behind me hopefully this worked

• wow, now that I figured that out here's one of my 2 younger sisters and my poor mom taken in august again while I was in Ottawa visiting-I'm the one wearing the glasses

maureensuzanne,carole,maureen&mom(2).jpg

• briteeyes, great picture!! Beautiful kids!

Maureen, I am so impressed that you are standing up on those skates. I would fall over just looking at them!!! Nice picture of you and your sisters and mother.

Thanks to both of you for posting them!! I need to get an updated one on here one of these days. I keep saying that.
  • My Pic, I hope....
    me going to a night wedding Jul 05.

3fc2.jpg

• Dee, you look like my husband's niece in this picture!! Love the outfit!