Closed Thread

Old 02-14-2004, 09:29 AM   #16  
Thursday Lady

Happy Saturday,
Tammy, I hope you are feeling better by now. You sure don't want to miss Tim's performance.

It's so rainy and cold here. It's good weather for soup. I need to get stuff to make our 0 pt. soup. Has anyone made it in awhile?

Tina
Old 02-14-2004, 09:46 PM   #17  
Susan

Tammy,
I get KILLER cramps (well did) I have them about 3-4 days prior to starting and then when I do, they are Killer!!!! I have my whole life. My mom did too, she has said that child birth was nothing compared to her cramps!! Hope you get to feeling better!!!

Take a heating pad, lay down and put your FEET on top of the heating pad. It is going to hurt for a little bit but your cramps will ease. Believe me, it works!!! I know it sounds weird but you'll get some relief!! Hope you feel better!

Susan
Old 02-18-2004, 10:42 PM   #18  
Thursday Lady

Greetings,
Tomorrow is weigh-in day for some of us.
Everyone, PLEASE, post this week.
I felt very thin today. I hope it shows up on the scales.

Tina
Old 02-18-2004, 10:44 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 242/184/135

Height: 5'4"

Oh I hope that you're right....my weigh in is at 11:30 and I don't think that I've lost anything. I've stayed OP, so this may be a plateau. Keep your fingers crossed.
Good luck everyone-BJ
Old 02-19-2004, 06:46 AM   #20  

Boo hiss. I am exactly the same as last week AGAIN!!!!

Good luck to all of you!!!
Old 02-19-2004, 11:23 AM   #21  
Thursday Lady

Ditto for "boo hiss" as I was up one pound.
Tomorrow, will be another day.
We can do this!!!!!
Old 02-19-2004, 04:49 PM   #22  

Okay, I was only down .4 today......I have been so good this week, but I guess I kind of expected it. Hope that you all had better results. Bye--BJ
Old 02-20-2004, 01:55 PM   #23  
Thursday Lady

Congratulations to everyone who lost.
BJ, any loss is Super!!

Anyone who has not posted a photo, Please send us one.
If you aren't sure how it's done, you can send me a Personal Message and I'll let you e-mail it to me. I'm getting quite good at this stuff now. LOL

Maureen, Sis, ....... I want to "see" you.

Old 02-20-2004, 05:01 PM   #24  

Thanks Tina....I know that you're right, but I had been soooo good! Oh well, I didn't gain it overnight and I'm not going to lose it overnight!
Sure hope that everyone has a nice week-end! I was hoping to get out and walk today, but while cleaning house (4 levels), I dropped a table on the top of my foot. It's very bruised and sore....I may even have a small broken bone. I can't even get a tennis shoe on!
My brother and his family just found out that the English Bulldog has inoperable cancer. The bulldog and their son are both 10 years old, and it's going to be particularly hard on Max. They are scheduled to go to Europe in three weeks, but they're rethinking that. I guess it will depend on how fast it goes. He's such a sweet dog....animals are like family to me, so I always take these things hard.
Other than the foot and the dog news, I'm having a good day.
Bye all--BJ
Old 02-20-2004, 07:32 PM   #25  

BJ, so sorry about the foot and the dog. We've had our dog for 9 years, and I dread the day that we lose him. It will be so hard on all of us.

Please don't overdo anything until your foot feels better. It made me cringe when I read that. Ouch!
Old 02-20-2004, 09:19 PM   #26  

Thanks Tammy....my son was upset with me, asking why I always do things without asking for help....who knows? It's now a lovely shade of purple and blue! Our own dog will be 11 in July, and he's a big dog, so we know we can't have too many years left with him. He's an Old English Sheepdog.
Hope that you have a ncie week-end....Night, BJ
Old 02-20-2004, 11:41 PM   #27  
Thursday Lady

Talking about animals-----our cat, Smokey, is 14 years old now. We've had him since he was a baby. (He was born in my sister's garage.) Ever since I "retired," I've been such a mother hen about Smoke. We are here at home most of the day. When he passes away, y'all will really have to comfort me.

BJ, did you ice down your foot? You need to stay off of it and keep it up. It makes me hurt just thinking about it. Please take it easy this weekend.

Tammy, how are you doing? Are you packed?????

Susan, what did the dietician tell you? I hope you relax and gets lost of rest this weekend.

Sis, you've been awfully quiet. Please post.
Maureen, how are you doing?

Tina
Old 02-21-2004, 07:21 AM   #28  

BJ, my son and husband get upset with me when I do something and it hurts my back. Doesn't take much to aggravate it.

Tina, I think today I am actually going to open the suitcase and start putting things in it. I can't believe that we leave Tuesday and I haven't started that yet!!! I did go through the "makeup" bag to make sure that it was supplied with makeup, shampoo, deodorant, and other necessities. It's ready to go.

Tim made sure that everything is in his uniform bag. He even put in an extra pair of black socks in case the others come up missing. lol We may need them for another kid who forgets theirs.

I received my new Woman's Day and Discipleship Journal in the mail yesterday. It's hard not to start on them, but I'm saving them for the bus ride. Also need to go through some CD's to take since I'm taking a CD player. Just got a new CD (WOW Worship) in the mail from BMG music club, so I'll save that for the trip too.

We're heading for Wal Mart later to get batteries and some snackies for the ride. I'm planning to take some LF string cheese and some vegies in my school lunchbox and put that in my carry-on bag. I don't want to gain weight on this trip!!!

I think we're going to basketball tournament games today in Dayton. Tim wants to go, so we just might do it. I haven't been to a single game this year. Haven't really missed it! It was so nice with Tim deciding not to play. He had lots of spare time to work on the Eagle project. Hope it warms up soon so they can get those Purple Martin Houses painted, and get everything installed at the estate.

Have a great weekend!!

This is the weigh-in thread and I just wrote a book!!! Sorry about that!!!
Old 02-21-2004, 09:22 AM   #29  
Sis

S/C/G: 306highest/281/265.5/180

Height: 5' 5"

Tina & everyone, Hi and sorry I haven't posted in a while. I haven't had much time on my computer. My hours have changed at work and now I don't always get to check the net. My hubby is online before I get home and I don't get a chance. Oh well. That one week I lost 2 lbs then the next week the scale said they were back. Well last week I started a new job at work (lots of running back and forth) and I went down 2.5 lbs. This week says I stayed the same as last week. Cool though, at least it didn't go back up. I also got my bloodwork back at the drs. My cholestoral is GRREAT! 158 and 51 is the good stuff! That was so cool to me. Well everone have a great week end.....Sis
Old 02-22-2004, 07:10 PM   #30  
Thursday Lady

Sis, congratulations on your loss.
And, your cholestoral level is great!!!!!
It's almost time for my check-up and bloodwork. Thrill.
Tomorrow, I get to go see the dentist. That's one place I don't like.

Tina
Closed Thread