View Poll Results: What would you rather do?
Work less hours for the same salary 7 33.33%
Work the same hours for more money 14 66.67%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 03-26-2001, 05:18 PM   #31  
Mom to 2 beautiful girls!

HEY EVERYONE.... How is the SELF CHALLENGE Going?? Not many people posting about that anymore. I had a little setback and kind of missed a couple goals while I was gone, but I am still doing it! Anyone else not giving up yet?? I have to go online and log in my progress so far!!!

Let me know if I am not alone!!
Old 03-26-2001, 05:20 PM   #32  
Go Avalanche!!

Default Tilley!

Lisa: DH - Darling Husband, Da*n Husband (or any other meaning depending on the day); DD -- darling daughter, DS -- darling son, PL -- PartyLite (I sell candles), WI - Wisconsin

Everyone else, forgive me:

You must NOT stop talking hockey with me! That's so cool that Drury is an 'aqaintance' Most hockey players are such cool guys. When the Av's won the cup nobody would go downtown for the parade & rally with me (either working or not big hockey fans) so I went by myself. I wouldn't have missed it for the world. I was able to get Mike Ricchi's sig right before he got traded to the Sharks and Adam Deadmarsh the same night. I can't believe Deader is gone I feel physical pain when my guys are traded. (listen to me -- 'my' guys. Am I a freak or what?) It makes it hard to dislike certain teams when some of our old players are on it. I really liked Eric Lecroix when he was here. Kamensky, Ozo......I digress. Sorry all. It's bad when I get going.

OK, posted too long and am actually online. Might get butt kicked, must go. Tata
Old 03-26-2001, 05:22 PM   #33  
Go Avalanche!!

Default Self Challenge.

I'm sorry to say I'm a dissapointment to all that started the Self Challenge. I totally quit. Uh, I got sick, yeah yeah, that's it.......Can you start over? Hmmm...should go check that out.

Really bye now!

"Make yourself necessary to sombody." -- Ralph Waldo Emerson
Old 03-26-2001, 05:25 PM   #34  

BRENDA.... I would track what you have so far and count it as a lapse. KEEP GOING WITH IT! No one is perfect. If you really want to keep trying the challenge, then by all means do it! I am. Last week I was really bad while I was travelling, but I am not giving up!!
Old 03-26-2001, 05:28 PM   #35  

OHHHHH OHHHH OHHHHHH

I forgot and just noticed as I saw my signature.... I am reallllllly close to my first NEW 10 pounds. I skipped WI last week because I was gone and I HOPE AND PRAY I make it this week! I know I went up a pound or 2 while I was gone. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let me be so one track that I lose the eeeensy weeensy little bit to get my star! I so neeeeed this!
Old 03-26-2001, 05:29 PM   #36  
Eve's Mom

Default Bored

I am so bored at work today, you have no idea - I have lots to do, but I just am NOT motivated!! And my computer keeps bumping me out of netscape so I am printing this thread off and will respond either tonite or tomorrow....

BYE!!!

Belle
Old 03-26-2001, 05:57 PM   #37  

I am bored at work too...Brenda-thanks for those abbreviations...I didn't want to ask-so would 'DB' be dahling boyfriend/d*mn boyfriend?
Jen-Good luck with the 10lbs mark-I know it is taking me a lot longer this second time around than it did the first time around....I'm not being as strict I guess...but I did manage to work in the chocolate-now I'm trying to stay away the rest of the night!!!

Anyone have any suggestions for good 0-1 point snacks besides popcorn??? (And fruit) I've been munching on a lot of carrots lately and have added hummous but I am always looking for something new!
Bye-lori
Old 03-26-2001, 06:00 PM   #38  

Hi Everyone Well I'm still sick...and getting really tired of being sick! Tho...I had a wonderful weekend and it did not include much rest and such to get better, so I spose I shouldn't complain. I actually don't feel that awful but my voice is almost completely gone...very annoying! I'm hoping by tomorrow it will be all better... Anyways...gosh it was busy in here today... hard for me to keep up! Well, just wanted to say hi. Hope you all have a great evening.
Old 03-26-2001, 06:07 PM   #39  
Shopper Extraordinaire

Default I am blah today!!!

I am so tired today what is the deal? I guess it's a Monday thing. I am going to aerobics in a bit so that should lift my spirits. I think I am suddenly so exhausted b/c I fell of the wagon and had not one not two but 2 and a 1/2 Reeses Sticks. UHHHH I am not sure why I did this. Looking back I think I was just bored. I am so embarrassed that I am admitting my addiction to the snack counter. Anyways I think you tend to crash hard after all of that sugar and unneccesary fat. Oh well I will just start over right now. That is one of the differences this time is that before without all of your support I would have completely quit but there is no way I would do that now b/c 3fat chicks would always be in the back of my mind. Don't you guys feel special Seriously though these are the goals that I am going to set and you guys can help me keep them.
1. I will be OP the rest of the wk.
2. I will drink my water.
3. I will get my fruits and veggies in (I never do this)
4. continue my work outs (this is the one thing I usually do)

O.k. Tonya How was that
I don't know if I mentioned this but I did have a 2pd loss even though I didn't get to officially WI this wk due to the mtg being cancelled. So I really am doing well I am just far from being on program. I guess any changed compared to before have helped. What I would like to do though is have a wk where I am OP and exercising. That would be crazy
Oh I also was wondering if you messed up on the nutrition part of the self challenge does that discount you or what? I am a bit confused as to what we are doing with our logs etc. I have done the exercise part every wk. Some one enlighten me if you please
Becky
Closed Thread