3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Diet Central > Weight Watchers > WW Clubs and Groups

Old 07-04-2017, 10:53 AM   #16

S/C/G: 220/200.5/160

Height: 5'-3"

Morning, turtles

Judy - staying the same is OK it will drop when it is good & ready. Sometimes frustrating, but if you are staying on track & exercising, the scale has to drop.

Extra long weekend for me & it was fairly quiet. Kids went to cottage & I went to my gf trailer for the weekend, which was fun. We did some cooking & mostly healthy meals, got in a
few walks & caught up on everything.

The scale was up last week, so have to buckle down & get back at it. My tops chapter is now closed & hopefully I will transfer to the other one tonight.

All - have a great week.
Gail
Old 07-04-2017, 02:06 PM   #17
Chick

Height: 5'4"

Hi Turtles,
Gail, I hope you get to your new Tops group. It's nice to meet new people and fit in.

All good here on the July 4th. Independence Day. Going to a relative's house for their annual BBQ and celebration. It should be fun.
Talk soon.
Judy
Old 07-10-2017, 02:36 PM   #18

Hi turtles

Judy - hope you enjoyed your holiday!

Been busy up here and spent some time at my trailer with my dd and grandkids. Lots of fun - lots of swimming, walking and chasing the little ones.
My dd friend came up for the one day with her 2 kids so we really had a trailer full but was great to see the little ones having a good time.

Having the girls up from work this Friday for a sleepover, so looking forward to that. Then next week I am off on holidays so will be up at cottage for a few days then back
to trailer for rest of the week. Hoping for hot sunny days.

Hope you are doing well and staying on track.

Have a good week

Gail
Old 07-14-2017, 10:29 PM   #19
Chick

I went off track and then I didn't come here to say hi. You sound like you are having fun up at the trailer. Good for you. The little ones are exhausting, but so much fun.

I am back on track. Wish I didn't take these side steps that get me no where, but that's the pattern I'm trying to break. Making lots of headway.
Wishing you the best.
Enjoy the summer!
Judy
Old 07-24-2017, 11:48 AM   #20
Chick

Hi Turtles,
Gail, how are you doing? I'm back on track. Had a Sweet Sixteen house party here for my granddaughter. It was small, but really nice. Lots of laughs and she appreciated it.

Food much better again. I feel I am still learning what to do in different situations but for now it's good.

Hoping to hear from you and that you are enjoying the summer.
Judy
Old Today, 09:01 AM   #21

Hi turtles

Judy - I am fine. Enjoyed my time with my office gals at my trailer then headed up north to cottage for most of the week I was off. So lots of walking and playing with the grandkids.
Great holiday & I had my weigh in last night and was down 1/2#, so was very happy not to be up since I did have some extras over the week. But I think the walking/swimming
at cottage really helped and there are lots of hills when you are walking so great exercise.

I made a zucchini lasagna last night which turned out nice so have that on hand for side-dish. I find it easier to stay on track if I have food prepared & I really like "leftovers" which
works out great.

Heading to trailer just for the night after work & planning on a big walk then a nice swim up there.

I think my new Tops chapter will be good, although it is weigh ins only for the summer & haven't had a chance to really meet the other ladies there. One of the ladies from my old chapter transferred with me so I know her. But as they say "change is good"

All - have a great week.

Gail