Closed Thread

Old 08-07-2003, 10:40 AM   #1  
One Sick Puppy

Height: 5'6"

Angry Where Is Everyone This Thursday?

Starting today's thread...
Old 08-07-2003, 10:42 AM   #2  
Duchess Tiger Lily

Hi Jess. I'm here. Still just not feeling well, not at all myself. We're all running around here like chickens with our heads cut off getting ready to go to Florida, so maybe stress has something to do with it.

How is everything going for everyone? Our happy little webhome hasn't been so happy lately, has it? I really hope that things are going better for everyone, and that we all have smiles today. Don't make me pull out my Father-in-law's bad jokes to get you all to laugh!
Old 08-07-2003, 10:44 AM   #3  
One Sick Puppy

I can't believe there hasn't been a thread started yet--it's nearly 10:00 my time already!!

I had a POP day yesterday, whoohoo!! I'm very proud of myself because not only was it OP, I was at the low end of my points, which shows that I really can get through the day without pigging out. I've been thinking about how good I felt when I was thinner, how I feel now that size 14's just barely fit me (another pound or two and I'd have to get some 16's), especially after wearing 12's and feeling SO sexy... I want to feel like that again, and I'm going to.

I have a terrible problem with my neck this morning--I can't turn it to the right at all. Sometimes, the way I go on about my aches and pains, you'd think I was 90 years old.

Well, I don't know much else, I'll wait for other people to post today and will try to stop back in later.
Old 08-07-2003, 10:45 AM   #4  
One Sick Puppy

Hi Jayne!! I'd bet my favorite pair of strappy sandals that it IS stress that has you feeling the way you do and that after a nice, relaxing trip to Florida, you'll feel brand new. If we don't see you tomorrow, have a great trip!!
Old 08-07-2003, 11:12 AM   #5  
Shopper Extraordinaire

Morning Jess and Jayne! It is slow here this a.m. I just had a chance to drop in. I arrived at work and my boss wanted to see me in her office. Great way to start the morning. Needless to say my productivity is 54.8 and it needs to be 55. I am so aggravated. Why are they wasting their breath. They refuse to round up and my boss is suggesting I file a grievance with the union regarding this b/c a miscalculation was involved etc etc. Uhh this may not make sense but bottom line is I WANT A NEW JOB! Any suggestions???? I have a BS in psych but I don't really care if the job is in my field.

Eating wise was good yesterday. I had one slip up at the snack bar but that was minor.

Jess~ Congrats on the OP thing!!!!!!

Jayne~ I hope the stress dissipates as your toes touch the sandy beaches of Florida

Well I need to get back to my blah jobs
Old 08-07-2003, 12:05 PM   #6  
Started IP 1/8/13

Height: 5'7"

Morning ladies

Last night I spent too much money shopping last night - Kohl's had a one-day sale. Bought new Nikes, a white button-down, white tank, green sweater, and ... a red tropical print dress ... This dress will be my new motivation - I'm going to a Jimmy Buffet party my friends are having on 9/6/03 - one full month to fit into it a little better than I do now (it's just a little tight). So it's hanging on my closet door now to motivate me - I should probably hang it in the kitchen cuz that's where i have more problems!

Hey Jess - way to go on the OP yesterday! Do it again today, once in the habit it gets easier and easier

Jayne - i'm sure you'll feel much better when you're lazing around the beach in FL - keep that in mind to get through today

Becky - don't you hate it when supervisors use statistics to tell how well you are doing? good luck on the job search if you decide to go that way

gotta get back to work
Old 08-07-2003, 12:13 PM   #7  

Hey girls,

Well this has turned out to be a terrible week for me all around. Not only am I dealing with the tooth issue - got a temporary crown yesterday and it hurts like **** - and I don't know how 'm going to pay for it - plus the speeding ticket I got yesterday. Yesterday on my way to the dentist my landlord tells me he's selling my place and already showed it to a buyer. I would actually love to buy it, but I said I needed to have it inspected first because of the mold problems. Well, because of that he;s going with the other people since they already put a contract in, and he's just not going to tell them about the mold. So basically I have to move AGAIN - I just did 9 months ago, I haven't even really finished setting up! I'd really like to buy, but the prices here are so outrageous and I have no money. Now I have to cancel my one vacation of going to the beach with my friends because I need the $200 so badly. The cost of installing cable, turning on power, etc, will eat that up alone. When is something good going to hapen????
Old 08-07-2003, 01:07 PM   #8  
Shopper Extraordinaire

Lexxy~ I am sorry things are so ridiculously difficult right now. Come vent anytime. Why don't you contest the ticket in court. You can even say guilty but due to your record or whatever you'd like to get out of the points on your license or something. Just a suggestion. Sorry about the moving thing too. What a bummer! We aer here for you though!

Angie Your shopping spree sounds fun. Good luck on the dress I know you will do it

Lunch went well and so far the lady at the conference was right. My cravings are minimal when I am eating every 3 hours.
Old 08-07-2003, 01:13 PM   #9  
Miss. Brat

S/C/G: 262/262/140

Height: 5'3"

Oh Lexy I am so sorry. Did your Landlord show your place without giving you notice first? I think that you should keep those vacation plans and relax a bit. I wish I was able to help you with all the troubles that you are having/
I just had my WI and I lost .4 pounds. I am happy with that being as I thought that I had gained cause of my scales being so messed up. I still was wanting to get 10 pounds gone so I would get that sticker and the clapping that goes with it.
Daphne
Old 08-07-2003, 06:11 PM   #10  
Miss. Brat

S/C/G: 262/262/140

Height: 5'3"

Where r u all today? I am lonely with you all gone. We didn't even have a ? of the day today. OK then I will ask one.

WHat is everyones splurge food that they love? Mine is Pizza with extra sauce and cheese, pepperoni, onions, olives, mushrooms, pineapple, tomatos, mmmmmm I love pizza.
Daphne
Old 08-07-2003, 08:42 PM   #11  
A Yankee in Virginia

Just popping in to say hi. Busy day, and I'm on the night cops shift at the paper tonight. Boring, but that's good. I leave tomorrow morning to head to Connecticut for the fancy schmancy bridal shower.

I gained .2 at WW tonight. I kinda expected it. It's TOM, and I've been eating out a lot this past week. Bad me. So I celebrated with peanut M&Ms and now I feel really guilty. Ah, well, tomorrow's another day. I need to save points tomorrow so I can get blitzed at the bridal shower. I don't usually drink a lot, but it might be the only way I can tolerate these bridesmaids. Ah, just kidding. I'll be nice.

Have a good weekend everyone. I'll be back to post Monday!
Closed Thread