3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   WW Clubs and Groups (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ww-clubs-groups-106/)
-   -   Thursday Chatters Say Happy New Year (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ww-clubs-groups/301335-thursday-chatters-say-happy-new-year.html)

Tina 01-01-2015 05:15 PM

Thursday Chatters Say Happy New Year

:newyear:

Here we go again.
Let's all decide on at least one good thing to eat each day.
I am going to eat yogurt every day.

Good luck all.

:flow1:

Tina 01-06-2015 06:30 PM

Okay, everyone is quiet!
I see my dr. late next minth for my physical. Tomorrow I begin AGAIN getting healthier.
Let's all do this!!!!!

maureen kempster 01-11-2015 08:34 AM

we can all do this Tina - I'm starting week #3 - I've only lost about 1.5 lb but it's better than gaining it
we can do this we're worth it

Tina 01-15-2015 02:16 PM

Sorry I've been MIA.
Maureen, good going with your healthy lifestyle.
Today I'm eating soooo healthy. :lol:

daddysonlygirl19 01-15-2015 04:04 PM

Well the new year has begun and it is time to get back on track. Lost 2.4 this week, although 1.2 of it was what I had gained over the holidays. Looking forward to reaching my mini goal of 50 pounds.....only 5 more pounds to go. Just have to stay on track and keep putting one foot in front of the other. Hope everyone is doing well and staying OP.

Tina 01-16-2015 09:53 PM

Hi all,
Dawn, how is your weather? What kind of exercise do you do? I've got to get back to walking at least 4 days a week.
Maureen, how's work?
Dakota, we can do this!,,
Everyone have a great weekend.

:flow2:

daddysonlygirl19 01-23-2015 09:11 AM

Hey Tina. The weather here is actually not too bad today. We had a little bit of snow the last couple of days. Temperature is around 25 today. Weighed in yesterday and am down another pound. Four more to go to reach my 50 pound lost. Headed out of town today. Going to spend the weekend with my mom and go to my nephews first birthday party. Hope everyone has a great weekend.

maureen kempster 01-24-2015 07:02 AM

good morning everyone

weigh in this morning - I've been going to meetings Saturday mornings - will be starting week #5 - it's been a slow process - as of last week I was down 3.9 lbs - my scale shows a loss this morning so fingers crossed

will try and check in later - have a great Saturday

Tina 01-24-2015 06:59 PM

Hi group, :)

Dawn, fantastic loss. I can't wait to hear that those next 4 pounds are gone for good!!!!!

Maureen, wow, I would love to be down 3.9 lbs. right now. Fingers are still crossed that you lost more today.

maureen kempster 01-25-2015 02:08 PM

I weighed in yesterday and was down 2.5 for a total of 6.4 in 4 weeks - so I think I'm okay - like the leader said a week or so ago - if we lost 1 lb a week by the end of the year it would add up to 52 - so today I will follow plan - 1 day at a time

Tina 01-28-2015 10:00 PM

Hi,
Maureen, I like that leader. Fantastic loss!!! Over 6 pounds in 4 weeks.

Everyone keep positive.

Tina 01-31-2015 11:43 PM

How is everyone doing???
Is anyone having or going to a Super Bowl party?
We're not going or giving one. However, I will be making homemade pizzas. It should be healthy except maybe for the crust. :)
Have a good Sunday.

maureen kempster 02-01-2015 07:03 AM

good morning everyone

no Super Bowl parties at my place either - weigh in yesterday - down 1 lb for a total of 7.4 in 6 weeks -

hope you all have a great day

maureen

Tina 02-03-2015 04:13 PM

Yea, Maureen. :dance:

Keep up the good work.

daddysonlygirl19 02-06-2015 06:44 PM

Great job Maureen. Keep up the good work. I only lost 0.2 pounds last week and 0.4 pounds this week, but I hadn't been OP so will take the small weight losses....just happy to still be losing. Anxiously awaiting the 50 pound weight loss. Just a little over three pounds left to go. Going to keep putting one foot in front of the other. Slow and steady wins the race. Hope everyone has a good week. Going to try and stay OP this week.