Closed Thread

Old 07-23-2003, 12:11 PM   #16  
Divine Gal

Well the morning has started off well.I just can't wait to see what the rest of my day holds.
I don't think George Clooney is all that; he is a good actor in somethings but I just don't understand how he made one of the sexiest men alive...
I must be doing well; i just noticed how long my nails are getting.I have been a nail biter ever since I started putting fingers in my mouth.
Old 07-23-2003, 12:54 PM   #17  
Miss. Brat

S/C/G: 262/262/140

Height: 5'3"

I can't stand Kathey Lee, Calista Flockart either I think she is just way to scrawny, I never did like Sylvetser Stalone either. I can't remember names right now. Oh and Rubin from Amrican Idol rankked on my nerves! He was not able to hold a tune! I hope that I didn't offend anyone.
DaphnPS I am off to the store to get stuff to make quessedas. Is it normak to be terrefied that you have gained weight? I have been OP and low to mid range, drinking all my water plus some and I am so afraid that I will show a gain.
D
Old 07-23-2003, 01:23 PM   #18  
Duchess Tiger Lily

I won't get offended at who you guys think isn't all that if you don't get offended by mine. I do have to say that I was so totally hot for Harrison Ford until he got together with Miss Anorexia and left his long-standing wife for her. I agree that Callista is just wierd looking. Drew always says that he thinks she looks like someone who is starving to death, and I have to agree. I'll tell you what she'll look like pregnant -- like a skeleton who swallowed a giant light bulb.

Laura, even the thinnest women in the world have belly roll when they sit down. Men too, for that matter. Why do you think men always unbutton their sport coats or suit coats as soon as they sit down? So count yourself in good company.

KT, you are truly a good person to volunteer in the ER. Canada (and North America, for that matter) needs more like you.

Rina, glad you're having a good MIL visit. I am envious -- that would be a fairy tale for me. Mine would have asked me four times by now if I'm sure Drew won't mind that I'm spending his money at the grocery store.

Hi Lynnie, I don't know if I've "met" you or not, but I'm glad you're here. I do have to say though that I think George is completely hot, but then again you probably think Brad is completely hot, too.

Daph, I am willing to bet that if you are drinking all your water you will be pleasantly surprised at what the scale has to say. I find that I cannot lose unless I do drink all the water I should. And if the scale doesn't show it this week, chances are it will catch up next week. No worries.

I'm on quick reply, and have no way of checking, so I hope I didn't miss anyone.
Old 07-23-2003, 02:28 PM   #19  

Hey girls.....

Honestly my stomach hurts more than my head today! Yes, I drank a lot last night, but I've also been pigging out today nonstop. Back on the wagon tomorrow. I had a ton of fun last night, but OF COURSE there had to be a bad moment....Have any of you had to deal with a friend who "compets" with you? I have a girlfriend who gets like that with me sometimes. Anyway, I don't know if anyone remembers me talking about a guy I went on a great date with about a month ago and then he did a 180 on me and just blew me off. So he was there last night (by coincidence) and my friend is over there flirting her *** off. Of course she denys it, but it has happened before with my ex too. I know realistically that she wouldn't hook up with either of them, but maybe it's just me....I think that if a guy treated me badly, my friends should treat them accordingly. It's probably selfish of me to expect that, but I wouldn't be all chatty with a guy who dissed one of my friends. What do you all think?
Old 07-23-2003, 02:30 PM   #20  
Never Quit!

Talking Thank Goodness it is Wednesday!

Hey everyone. I posted so late last night I must have missed the croud.

Thankfully today is Wednesday. I had a minor emotional break-down on Monday and my Hubby consoled me and made me feel much better. But I have to say that every day I am at work, I am sick to my stomach.

As for today's topic...I don't understand Demi's new choice of a man. But I want to give her power for breaking the myth that women only date older men. If men can do it, so can woman! I am not sure if we swayed on topics too, but Antonio Banderas is one hot tamale ! I love his looks and his voice. But THAT IS ONE MARRIAGE I CAN'T FIGURE OUT! He was married for year to a beautiful woman, then he goes and gets famous and Melanie is on his arm now??? Ugh!

Ok, that is it for me right now. I have to write everything in my journal before dinner.

PS - I blew last night's dinner at the In-Laws. Too difficult to resist.

~Cuba
Old 07-23-2003, 03:03 PM   #21  
Proud Canadian

Hey Lexxy! - I had a friend like that - she still acts like everything she's done is better than everything everyone else has done. It doesn't really work with me cause I don't care but it used to drive me crazy - especially when she would purposely flirt with guys I was interested in! She should have left him alone. Total cold shoulder from the whole group, but it sounds like you had a nice night anyway.
Hi Cuba! I hope your dinner was worth it!! It's nice to not have to cook for yourself.
Old 07-23-2003, 03:09 PM   #22  
Cockeyed Optimist

I just returned from the bank where I deposited the change jar in my savings account. I must say that I love the change jar. It is like "finding" money I didn't have before.

Amber - maybe Cindy Crawford IS a man. Mmmm - cheesecake. My bday is next week and I've already decided to have desert. I'm trying to decide between cheesecake and key lime pie.

Rina - what is a Denver Sandwhich? I've never hear of one before and am curious as to the components.

KT - I get exhausted just reading about your schedule. Let me get this straight - you work full-time, go to school full-time, volunteer first aid at concerts and the ER, sing in a choir and have a weekly game night with friends? You amaze me. Everytime I start getting grumpy about my busy schedule, I think about you with your crazy schedule and all the changes in your life with the exbf in the last year and think that I have nothing to complain about.

Lynnie - I hope these are your fingers you put in your mouth and not just random fingers attached to other people! Welcome!!

Daphne - I'm always convinced that the scale will show a gain when I've worked really hard at being OP. Of course, I'm always convinced that it will show a maintain when I've eaten like crap.

Jayne - HF was so much hotter when he was a faithful husband! Also - Lara Flynn Boyle - the poor girl must be incredibly ill.

Lexxy - I've never been interested in any of my girlfriends ex's. But if I was not interested or over a guy, I wouldn't care if my girlfriends were attracted to him. If he was a real jerk, I'd worry about them though.

Cuba - part of life is eating meals that aren't healthy. The goal isn't to eat right at all of them, just to eat right a majority of the time. Sounds like work isn't a great place for you. I'm dealing with that too and it does suck.
Old 07-23-2003, 04:45 PM   #23  
Proud Canadian

Laura - your rendition of my schedule made me laugh. I'm not quite as busy as it seems. I work at a university full-time - I will quit when I go back to school full time in September or January. I have a part-time job working First aid at concerts and hockey games and the like and I only volunteer one night a week. Lots of times I get an entire weekend to myself (although not generally in the summer.) The choir was one night a week and is done for the summer and we've put the games night on hold because it's too nice to sit around inside in the summer. Once I go back to school, I'm hoping to do nothing but study and sleep.
KT
Old 07-23-2003, 06:07 PM   #24  
Divine Gal

Quote:
Originally posted by aaronsmom
Hi Lynnie, I don't know if I've "met" you or not, but I'm glad you're here. I do have to say though that I think George is completely hot, but then again you probably think Brad is completely hot, too.

Brad is a dream boat especially with Long hair....Ahhhhh Btw nice to meet ya.

Quote:
Lynnie - I hope these are your fingers you put in your mouth and not just random fingers attached to other people! Welcome!!
Winter I use to put them in my mouth; don't anymore *want to loan me yours* j/k TY for the Welcome
Closed Thread