Old 07-27-2014, 07:38 PM   #31  
Thursday Lady

Dakota, what a great loss!!!!! What are you eating? Are you still doing yoga? Whatever you're doing is working for. Keep it up!

Maureen, how is your apartment? Are you painting? How is work?
I'm just full of questions.

I like this retirement thing. I am going to the gym more now. I hope that will help whittle away a few inches.

Tina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2014, 09:27 AM   #32  

S/C/G: 217/194.6/160

Height: 5'1

Hey everyone. Been keeping busy and even with my hectic lifestyle the last week, I've managed to stay on my program, although the yoga has slipped. My son and oldest daughter are hounding me about it. It's good to have the support system, even if they are little pains in the butts about it. I think I've shed the last of the water weight.

So I've officially lost my first ten pounds. Clothing is feeling looser and I accidentally put on my son's t-shirt this morning and it was just a little tight in the bust. (And before you ask how I managed that, it's because we have several of the same marching band t-shirts from his time in HS Marching Band He wears an large and I used to wear a 2XL.) this makes me thing that I might be able to wear an XL comfortably.

As far as what I'm eating? Just healthy stuff, Tina. Sweet potatoes instead of white potatoes. Large garden salads for lunch everyday with plenty of fresh veggies and protein (aka diced turkey or corned beef.) But honestly I think it's because I'm measuring all my food. Portion control seems to be working.

Anyway, off to the evil day job. But I'll be back next Thursday for check in. I can't believe how fast the summer has gone...registered my kids for school yesterday. Less than 3 weeks left. Thank God!

Everyone have a great week!

Dakota
DakotaTrace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 04:50 PM   #33  
Thursday Lady

Wow, it's quiet here! I am not posting, either!

Dakota, you are doing great.

Maureen, it won't be long until your vacation. Are you still roller blading?

I've been OP and have lost the 3 pounds that I'd gained. So, it's onward!

Old 08-10-2014, 10:29 AM   #34  
Thursday Lady

Good Morning All,

It is a beautiful Sunday morning. I hope we all have a great day. Do something nice for yourself....doesn't have to cost a thing!
After church, we are going out to have some seafood.....grilled shrimp for me. Later, I will walk at the gym as it's way too hot outside!

Drink your water.....
Old 08-15-2014, 04:51 AM   #35  

S/C/G: 169/153.8/135

Height: 5'3"

happy Friday - hope everyone's doing great - 2 more weeks and I'm in Alberta - looking forward to it - I finally got to weight watchers on Wednesday - weighed in and got the material - on day 2 and feel good -

let's all have a great day - just thought I'd pop by and say hello

maureen
maureen kempster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 05:27 PM   #36  
Thursday Lady

Happy Friday is right!
Maureen I love your photo! You look great, girl.
Congrats on making it to WW. I really need to get to a meeting. I believe that I WILL do it next month!!!!!!

Dakota, how are things?????

Old 08-18-2014, 07:07 AM   #37  

S/C/G: 169/153.8/135

Height: 5'3"

good morning all

well I'm on day 5 of week one of coming back to program - AGAIN!!!

I'm doing okay - and feel great - why do I not remember how good I feel when I eat right?

hope everyone had a good weekend. I met up with 3 ladies that I grew up with and I hadn't seen in 50 years - one I did see once in that time - but it was so good to see them -

Have a great day on program we're worth it

11 days until I'm in Alberta - can't wait
maureen kempster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2014, 10:27 PM   #38  
Thursday Lady

Hi all,
Dakota, how are you doing????? How is your writing coming?

Maureen, I know you are so excited about your trip. How is WW?

I am trying to add more fiber to my diet. Also, I'm actually drinking water again. This week, so far, I've drunk at least 7 glasses of water each day.

Last edited by Tina; 08-20-2014 at 10:28 PM.
Old 08-25-2014, 11:30 PM   #39  
Thursday Lady

Hi,

Maureen, I know you are so excited about your trip. Have you made it to another WW meeting?
I'm trying something different...I'm not getting on the scales. I was doing that each day and it really got me down.
Now, I do it every other week.

Let's do omething nice for ourselves.

Last edited by Tina; 08-25-2014 at 11:31 PM.
Old 08-29-2014, 10:27 PM   #40  

S/C/G: 300.6/286/160

Hello everyone! Hope you don't mind me joining in on your group. My name is Dawn. I am starting over once again. Tried following weight watchers on my own for awhile without attending meetings and that did not work for me. I need the support of others and the accountability the meetings provide for me. Finally decided it was time to get back on track and get serious. I know I can do it! I've done it before and I can do it again. All I have to do is keep myself motivated and continue to follow the program throughout the winter months. I weighed in today and lost 6 pounds this week....I think that is pretty goo for week 9 (restarted WW June 30, 2014). Total weight loss for the 9 week period 23.4 pounds. Hope everyone had a good week.
daddysonlygirl19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2014, 12:07 PM   #41  

S/C/G: 217/194.6/160

Height: 5'1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tina View Post
Hi all,
Dakota, how are you doing????? How is your writing coming?
I know I've been MIA for the past five weeks. Everything in my home life blew up. The only positive is that edits are done, I got my release date for October and I managed to not backslide. I stepped on the scales this morning. And woot at 198.0 even. Only one more pound to meet my twenty pound loss. I even treated myself to peanut butter today...which I normally avoid like the plague. (It's my lays....I can never eat just a little...I have to devour the whole jar.)

But with it being a new month and the kids back in school, I'm going to do better about posting. *swear*

Dakota

Last edited by DakotaTrace; 09-01-2014 at 12:08 PM.
DakotaTrace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2014, 04:43 PM   #42  
Thursday Lady

Hi all,
Dawn, welcome to the group. Sometimes we're a little quiet but still a great group. . You can do this!!!!!!!

Dakota, I've missed you, girl. Glad the writing is going well. Congratulations on your loss!!!!! Keep it up.

Maureen, have a fun vacation!

I lost a few pounds and the regained. I am back OP now.

Old 09-05-2014, 05:21 PM   #43  
Thursday Lady

Hi all,
I am proud to say that I have actually lost 1 whole pound this week!

I'm really trying and have been walking at the gym.
Hope everyone else is okay.

Old 09-06-2014, 01:06 AM   #44  

Hello everyone. I lost 3.8 pounds this week and earned my 25 pound charm. Had some medicine changes and they are decreasing my appetite. I'm not hungry and therefore not wanting to eat. Even though I know I need to eat my three healthy meals a day, I am struggling with eating when I am not hungry. My goal this week is to try and eat all 3 meals each day. Hope everyone is doing well.
Old 09-13-2014, 08:03 PM   #45  

How is everyone doing? The weather has started to turn colder here. While I love fall and cooler weather, I am definitely not looking forward to winter. Lost 2.2 pounds this week and reached my 10% goal. Hoping I can continue to keep motivated as we get closer to winter. Hope everyone is doing well.