Closed Thread

Old 07-20-2003, 12:56 PM   #1  

Default Sunday-checking in

i weighed in friday for my 3rd week on WW and lost another 5.6 lbs in one week! not sure how but the week before i was up due to TOM. so that's 8 lbs in 3 weeks! yah!

Amber
195/188/150
(225 last year)
Old 07-20-2003, 02:27 PM   #2  
One Sick Puppy

Height: 5'6"

Default Yay!!

Amber, that's wonderful about your WI, congratulations!! I've spent the entire weekend eating like crazy--why do I do this to myself almost every weekend?? Arg, I'm just mostly angry with myself--there's no one else to blame.

Anyway, I'm at work for a few minutes, so I thought I'd stop by and say hello. Now, off to do some work stuff...
Old 07-20-2003, 04:41 PM   #3  
Canadian Chick

Hey girls, Well so far my weekend eating is under control! That never happens! I had to eat out for two meals yesterday & I managed to make good choices both times! For my supper I did have to dip into my points bank but not for very many. Today I seem to be right on track as well. I'm just bumming around-relaxing. I have the house to myslef which is a rareity. I'm feeling kind of weird though-lightheaded & my bowels are acting up. Not the funnest but what can you do. I hope you're all having a good weekend & that you're managing to keep on track.

Amber wtg on the huge loss! You're working it to perfection!

Jes, You're at work? That sucks. Hope you can keep your eating on track for what's left of the weekend.
Old 07-20-2003, 06:17 PM   #4  
You're a smoothie.

Amber - AWESOME job on the weight loss! keep it up, girl!

i weighed in yesterday and was down 3! it was a little more than a week, more like a week and a half but i was mighty happy!

hope you're all having good weekends!
Old 07-21-2003, 01:56 AM   #5  
Miss. Brat

S/C/G: 262/262/140

Height: 5'3"

Hi there everyone. I just joined WW last Thursday. I usually post in the buddy up section but thought I would post here as well. I have been loving the points plan. I like the idea that nothting is forbidden. I have my next weigh in Thursday and I will see for sure how I am doing. I seem to be eating a lot of food and have nightmares that I will show a gain Thursday. I am getting a lot more vegetables and no more chocolate for now. I do have a glass of chocolate milk at night and that seems to work for me. I have stopped eating all the fast food that I was eating and today DH took us to Wendys after Church. I had a SALAD!!! I admit I did have 1 fry but I also had the fat free dressing on the salad. I was just as full and no stomach aches from the grease.
Does anyone know about how many calories are in each point? Oh I guess I should make sure that no one cares if I post here?
Daphne
Old 07-21-2003, 08:43 AM   #6  

Daphne,

Come join us on the daily threads! I've heard that a point is usually between 50-60 calories.
Closed Thread