List of some unavailable (in Canada) WW friendly grocery items
Here is a list of some of the WW friendly foods not available in Canada:
- vitamuffins (we have chocolate only)
- we only have WW breads and sweets, no dairy (dairy would be so nice!)
- Guilt free Guacamole - I want that!!
- Flat out Foldit Soft Pretzel Flatbreads
- Gallo light Italian salami
- applegate organic beef hotdogs
- Alternative Bagel, pita, english muffin 1 POINT
- really neat fibre one products (pop tarts?!)
- Naturesís Own sandwich round 1 POINT!!
- Better than Pínut butter
- Jennie-O chicken products
- really high fibre breads, rolls etc - so many of your breads are loaded with fibre
- anything Trader Joe sells seems interesting
This is just a sampling of what I would love to have access to but sadly I do not. Maybe we have Canadian substitutions that I just don't know about. I find certain Hungry Girl and LaLoosh recommended grocery items are just not available for us. I would love to make a sandwich with 1 point bread!!