week one -ugh!

• Aftet a week of trying to get all my points in without eating processed food- averaged 22 points out of 26 I only lost one pound- yay I didn't gain but I am so very frustrated! This is my second time at ww I lost 25 and was lifetime and even asked to work there - but nine years later- here I am needing to lose that 25 again! Between life and menopause ugh! Rather than give up, I whined not wined(lol) and took a walk... and ate every point!!! Here we go again!!!!!Is it hard for anyone else to get points in?
  • yes! i had this issue in the beginning. i'm alloted 42 points, and i just feel like i'm constantly eating. what helped was using 1 or 2% milk, low fat vs fat free, maybe eating a larger portion of something. also, eating things like natural peanut butter helps me get them in. don't let week one get you down!
  • Thanks and I will give the milk a try...its a no go on the peanut butter as I am allergic...to that and lots more -it is going to be a challenge but I am up for it!
  • artsee1,
    You did this before. You can do this now.
    Good luck!
    judy
  • but how did you feel!!

I should take my own advice but try not to concentrate on the number and how you feel and the be proud of the good choices you are making