Old 10-11-2013, 05:42 AM   #16  

S/C/G: 169/153.8/135

Height: 5'3"

good morning everyone

it's Friday!!! and we have a long weekend - Thanksgiving Monday - I won't be doing too much - I am going to go to a WW meeting tomorrow morning - I have to get back - then the rest of the day will be spent with a co-worker going to a bunch of second hand and thrift stores - she giving a course at a local high school next month one Saturday called "Cheap Chic" so I'm tagging along and hoping to get some ideas. It should be fun.
well let's have a great day on program

maureen

Last edited by maureen kempster; 10-11-2013 at 05:42 AM.
maureen kempster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 09:33 PM   #17  
Susan

Guess who is in the house? It's Susan! it so good to see everyone! I'm hanging in there! I'm down almost 20 pound! I did great the first month, 2nd was ok, this month was same but I weigh last month in the morning and this time after school. Plus I know I wasn't as good as I could of been.

I did my labs this past week for my hematologist appointment on Oct 18. The PA called to question me about the iron I'm taking and how I'm taking it. I called called my sister, she wanted to know what my levels were. I called back and spoke to the PA? All she said is you levels all dropped! I will to see what the doctor wants to do. I saiid see him Friday. She said he will most likely want to give you an infusion. I'll do anything to have some energy.

Then my knee is bothering me again! The one I had the partial replacement in.

Enough about me..... What's been going on with everyone?
auntie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 11:01 PM   #18  
Thursday Lady

Hi all,
Susan, Did you ever find out where your reg. doctor went? If so, I suggest you have HER run more labs!!!!! I'm worried about you, my friend.

Maureen, were you able to make it to a meeting?

Jeanne, how are you doing?

I need to get off the sofa and walk.

Last edited by Tina; 10-12-2013 at 11:02 PM.
Tina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2013, 12:02 PM   #19  
Susan

Tina, I called the office every week. I felt like a pest. I haven't called in about 2 weeks. I plan on calling this week. She (Becky) is the one that sent me to the hematologist. I really don't care for his PA. He had mentioned when I was there for my first visit that I might have to have an infusion and I would feel so much better! He said the iron supplements are less invasive. Each have their pro and cons. The thing about the infusion is my body will absorb it. I can have a reaction to it. Guess I'll know Friday what the plan is after I talk to the doctor. I really like him. If I can't find Becky, I'll ask him who he suggest.
Old 10-13-2013, 08:43 PM   #20  
Just Do It

S/C/G: 193/ticker/120

Height: 4'10"

Hello all. I joined WWs online again today. I'm hoping this time will be for good. Not has changed in my life. I think the only new thing is the amount of great nephews I have now. I have a set of twin nephews (Jayden and Brayden) who are 2 and I also have Jonah who is 14 months and Palmer who is 15 months. Work, home, and helping my mom seem to keep me quiet busy these days. I'll be checking in often.
Ladybug2680 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2013, 09:37 PM   #21  
Susan

Welcome back Dori! How is school?
Old 10-13-2013, 10:18 PM   #22  
Thursday Lady

Dori, it's so good to see you!!!! You sound as busy as always.
Susan, good luck at the doctors'. Let us know what you learn.
Maureen---Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!!!!

Jeanne, how are things?

Old 10-15-2013, 05:56 AM   #23  
Just Do It

School is okay. I will say it's not the best year I've had by far. It seems as though every year we are expected to do more with less. It's a bit frustrating. I have to say that if we had the money I would most likely stop teaching and try to do something else within education. I've gotten to the point where I don't enjoy work anymore and I know that's not a good place to be. Hopefully things will get better.
Old 10-15-2013, 09:52 PM   #24  
Susan

Believe me Dori I understand! I had a horrible year last year! This year is great! I'm pretty much by myself and my student. Yes 1 student. Then I get another one part of the day. My team is very selfish and doesn't seem to understand team work! I decided oh well their loss! Now isn't that a bad attitude? My husband said I was being a baby. I said no I just not playing high school games anymore! Plus the paperwork is changing every second! Just crazy! I feel ya!
Old 10-17-2013, 05:29 AM   #25  

S/C/G: 169/153.8/135

Height: 5'3"

good morning all

welcome Dori good to see you-
not much going on here-work, home, work, home!! I've been awake since 3:30 so I'm going to be in great shape this afternoon at work
let's all have a great day we're worth it
maureen kempster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 10:06 AM   #26  
Thursday Lady

Happy Thursday all,

maureen, wonder why you woke up so early? sorry about that! You WILL be tired by the afternoon. If you read this in time, get yourself some healthy snacks for the afternoon.

Susan, when will you retire!

Jeanne, are you walking everyday?

I lost 1/2 pound!!!!!!! Not much but I will definitely take it.

Old 10-18-2013, 09:01 AM   #27  
Thursday Lady

It's Friday !

Have a fantastic day.

Old 10-18-2013, 07:13 PM   #28  
Susan

Hi,

Happy Friday! Went to the hematologist this morning. He showed me my labs. I get to stop the iron ! Yay! I get the infusion on Thursday, it will take 4-5 hours! He said that should help, then we will monitor. Labs 2 weeks later, 2 months and then an appt. he said it might be something we have to do twice a year.

I mentioned Dr Becky. He said I know she's gone! I told him how lost I was because she started this and had been my dr for so long. I'm not normal. He laughed and said you are a little complicated and need someone like her! She acted like an internal medicine dr. He pulled a website, show 3 drs, said they are all wonderful! They can and will be able to take care of you! I go to them!
So that's it...... I love him and I'm going to call them.
Old 10-19-2013, 09:33 PM   #29  
Just Do It

Good evening ladies. I had all intentions of having a good week (food wise) and while it hasn't been horrible it hasn't been great. I've got to learn to plan and then follow through with the plan.

Susan - Glad you get to stop the iron. Hopefully your new doctor will be able to care for you the way you need to be cared for.

Maureen - Hope you weren't too tired by the afternoon.
Old 10-20-2013, 08:10 PM   #30  
Just Do It

Weighed in this morning and I'm happy to report I'm down 2#. Woot woot.