3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   WW Clubs and Groups (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ww-clubs-groups-106/)
-   -   Thursday Chatters Enjoying Summer (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ww-clubs-groups/284961-thursday-chatters-enjoying-summer.html)

Tina 07-18-2013 08:07 AM

Thursday Chatters Enjoying Summer

Hello all,
We are in the middle of summer now!
Everyone is having some hot weather now!!!

If you are new, we all either weigh-in on Thursdays or used to weigh on Thursdays. We are fun, loving and helpful.

I have not regained much of my "surgery weight loss." :carrot: :carrot:
I believe I've regained 1 pound and am very happy about that.
Everyone have a fantastic day!

:flow1:

Tina 07-18-2013 11:21 PM

Has anyone bought Twinkies this week? They're Baack !!!!!!
Unfortunately, I did. I've promised myself no more. :lol:

Tomorrow is Friday. Yea!

Tina 07-20-2013 03:54 PM

Yeah, I lost 1/2 pound. Maybe I should update my tracker. :)

Tina 07-22-2013 09:10 AM

Happy Monday to everyone! :dance: No, I'm not crazy. :lol:
Maureen, I hope you don't have to work too hard today. Are the temps still out-of-sight?
Tammy, Is Tim back to normal now? How are you doing with your exercising?
Jeanne, I know you are busy making baby things.
Susan, please enjoy every moment of summer--since you must go back to school too soon.
I don't think the builders will ever finish the additional townhouses that are right outside our front door! They are loud and messy and block the driveway!
Okay, let's have a great week.

Tina 07-25-2013 06:24 PM

I hope everyone is well.

Love ya, Tina

moek 07-28-2013 03:53 PM

good afternoon
sorry for not coming here lately - no excuse - hope everyone's enjoying the weekend - we have a 4 day weekend coming up - I'm so looking forward to it

I'm trying to stay on program!!!

I noticed that I've lost all my previous posts because I lost my user name & password - I'm going to see if I can find it

maureen

maureen kempster 07-28-2013 04:03 PM

I got my user name back!!!!

Tina 07-28-2013 05:53 PM

:carrot: :carrot: Maureen. :carrot: :carrot:
i'm very happy to see you!!!!!
I was really thinking that no one would EVER post here again!!!
Facebook and no desire to lose weight has thinned the posts out. (My perception. )

I'm glad you have a long weekend coming. Larry and I just returned from the beach. He took a day of vacation on Friday. We went down and vegged out. :lol:
I don't want to step on the scales as I drank way too many Diet Cokes and very little water. Oh well, tomorrow is a new day. Right!

maureen kempster 07-28-2013 07:51 PM

I managed to get a Richard Simmons toning and balance work out in today - I felt good after I'd done it - if we don't get rain tomorrow I'll walk at least part way home -
glad you were able to get away Tina

maureen kempster 07-30-2013 08:47 PM

I managed to walk 2.5 miles - half way home!! the food hasn't been 100% but it's getting better
hope everyone had a good day

Tina 07-30-2013 11:20 PM

Hi,
Maureen, 2.5 miles is great! If that's only half way home, can you take a bus the rest of the way? Do you still have your car?

It's really, really hot here now. And, our a/c doesn't cool very well. We will get another ceiling fan. We might have to get a better condenser, or whatever you call that thing outside! :lol:

Everyone, drink your water.

maureen kempster 07-31-2013 12:35 PM

hi Tina

I do grab the bus half way home - I walk to a mall - I still have my car but I don't take it to work very often - when I did the parking was $95 a month - which isn't bad for downtown parking - but my bus pass is only $34.20 a month(because I'm a senior) I take advantage of all the senior discounts. I did bring my car today because I'm going to see my Mom after work - will pick up my sister. Hopefully tomorrow I'll be able to walk again - I'm trying to work my way up to all the way home!! food hasn't been too bad but I did eat almost a half a box of Ritz Crackers this morning!! but I had to go out and I didn't pick up any chocolate!!

have a great day and try and stay cool

Tina 08-01-2013 08:53 AM

Uugh! We went to a Chinese buffet for supper last night. I ate healthy BUT have major water retention this morning! No jumping on the scales for me today. :(:(:(

Maureen, I hope your visit with your mom goes well today. I know that can be stressful. I've been there.
Wow to the parking prices! I remember, it was high when I worked downtown.

Tammy, how are you doing?
Susan, remember us? :lol:

Jeanne, how is work?

maureen kempster 08-02-2013 07:52 AM

good morning everyone

Tina, my mom still knows us - at least my sister and I, but she forgets what she ate right after she's eaten it!! she knows when we're there but I'm sure as soon as we leave she doesn't remember we were. Alzheimer's is such a horrible disease. I'll go back Saturday with 2 of my brothers - it's just too hard to go see her alone because she doesn't really have that much to say.
well I'm off for the next 4 days - don't have anything in particular planned - just enjoy the time off

hope we all have a great day

Tina 08-05-2013 09:26 AM

Happy Monday! :dance:
Maureen, enjoy your Monday off. I hope you do something fun just for yourself.

We got our a/c repaired on Saturday. Oh my, it was expensive. However, we now have a nice cold home!!!!!!! The heat index this week will reach 100+.

Have a great day!

izagrandma 08-07-2013 09:03 AM

I have been absent from this great place for three years, and now my waist line shows it. So today I have decided to get back on track.... :-)

Tina 08-07-2013 09:36 AM

Hi grandma, what on earth have you been up to? :)
Oh my, a growing waist line isn't good. Keep coming here everyday for encouragement!

maureen kempster 08-07-2013 07:44 PM

welcome grandma you're in the right place - welcome back

Hi Tina, how've you been? Nothing much happening around here - just work and home

Tina 08-07-2013 10:13 PM

Hi Maureen, doing fairly well. Still have some problems from my oral surgery. I'm going to a different dr. as soon as I can get in.
What fun things did you do over your 4-day weekend?

Tonight, I cooked stuffed peppers. They were sooo good!

Tina 08-12-2013 09:25 AM

:dance: :dance: It's Monday and a beautiful day. :dance:
Okay, maybe I need to go back to bed. :lol:
My good intentions to go walk, before it got too hot, have been dashed.
Guess what! It's already too hot!!!!! :D

Everyone have a super day!

maureen kempster 08-13-2013 07:11 PM

Tina, here it's either too hot, too cold or raining!!!lol -I have to move my butt and get walking

Tina 08-18-2013 09:05 AM

Hi,
What's new!
Hope this is a good day for everyone. Drink your water!

Tina 08-21-2013 05:44 PM

Hi,

Drum roll, please......I've gone to the gym twice so far this week !!!! I walk on a treadmill.
It feels good, too.

Maureen, what's going on at work? Are you still trying to walk all the way home?

:flow2:

maureen kempster 08-24-2013 08:27 AM

good for you Tina on the gym- I've been lazy - my boss has been on holidays so I've been able to use his parking spot so I've been taking my car to work -he's back next week so I'm definitely going to try to walk at least half way home(2.5 miles)
hope everyone has a great weekend

Tina 08-24-2013 03:07 PM

Oh Maureen, you've been lucky to have that place to park!!!!!
It's a nice Saturday here. Hot, but it is bearable. When does school start in Canada? Our public schools begin Monday. I imagine everyone is either at the beach or in a pool today. :)

Tina 08-28-2013 09:32 AM

It's Wednesday.
Have a great day!!!!! :):):):):)

maureen kempster 08-28-2013 06:06 PM

good afternoon all
Tina, I think some of the schools were back this week but most go back the day after Labour Day ( this coming monday) - do you get that as a holiday? I'm on holidays all next week and so looking forward to it - I've really been trying to watch what I'm eating -

well, have a good one everyone

Tina 08-28-2013 09:43 PM

Yes, Maureen, we have Labor Day on Monday. I've convinced Larry that we need to grill hamburgers. Not sure how hot it'll be!
Wow, you have all week off. That's great. :dance:

Tina 09-02-2013 11:40 AM

Happy Labor Day to all of us!!!!!!!!!!!

Tina 09-04-2013 08:36 PM

Hi all,
Well, some of the group are already having cooler weather. I am still in the 99 heat index. :D
I can't wait for cooler weather so I can walk outside.

Everyone, have a great Thursday!!!!!

Tina 09-10-2013 08:56 AM

Good morning. :dance:

Drink your water and exercise!!!!!

Tina 09-12-2013 12:10 PM

NEW THREAD