Closed Thread

Old 06-13-2003, 08:34 AM   #1  
Shopper Extraordinaire

Thumbs down Friday's Here! Hello Weekend!!!!

BB to Post. I just lost the thread that I started into the abyss so if for some reason there are two that is why! Man, I must be a bit tired this a.m.
Old 06-13-2003, 08:47 AM   #2  
Shopper Extraordinaire

Good morning ladies! I am back at work with lots to do due to my slacking day yesterday. I have no regrets though.

Last night I made the cola chicken recipe and it was good. DH liked it but as I cooked it all I could think was have I lost my mind pepsi and ketchup! YUCK But it was yummy. Other than my cooking nothing exciting last night I went to a ladie's fellowship at my church and DH reveled in the fact that he could play XBox while I was gone I can't complain though b/c he also cleaned up after dinner and cleaned the house. I was so happy when I got home.

As far as wknd plans... Tonight we look at a house and after that I am not sure what we will do...Saturday we are having a b-day party at my sisters for my nephew, myself and my BIL so that should be fun.....Sunday we will go to my inlaws for father's day. Other than that not a whole lot. Well I am off to begin my lovely work day. I will check back later and do some responding. BTW my eating has been ok but not POP.
Old 06-13-2003, 08:58 AM   #3  
One Sick Puppy

Height: 5'6"

Default Good Morning!!

Hello, ladies!! I just wanted to pop in quickly and say good morning. I've been out sick the last couple of days, so I have TONS of work to do. But I wanted to let you guys know I haven't fallen off the face of the planet. I'll try to stop back in later.
Old 06-13-2003, 09:48 AM   #4  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

Hey girls this has to be quick b/c at some point today I have a hot date with the waterman! oooh ahh change my meter baby! >
I totally blew last night
SO today I start Journaling food and feelings
Becky yuor weekend sounds fun!
WB Jess
Hey does anyone know how to resze pics? I want to post on the photo thread but my pics are huge!
This weekend bf and I have the pigroast which shood be a food challenge but i figure Diet coke they have to have salad and a lil pork
I'll just stay away fro the firetruck that pumps beer
bbl Love
Kier
Old 06-13-2003, 10:56 AM   #5  
Eve's Mom

Default Friday

Finally....well I was down 1.6 last night...so I am at 208 now. Still up from before. NOt as good as I'd hoped for. But oh well, next week.

I also cut off my hair. It's like Jennifer Annistons' when she cut it last season (or was that the season before). I like it - but I dont' think it looks good on me, as I have a small head and its even smaller now.

Today will be busy as I am rushing to get stuff done adn get my dog to the vet at 4:30 - he scratched open where his incision was (that he got at EASTER!!) and its open and bloody. I have a babysock on his foot to keep him from doing further damage. Poor duffer. It's like having kids!

have a good OP day...

BBL!
Old 06-13-2003, 11:49 AM   #6  
Started IP 1/8/13

Height: 5'7"

Hey girls

Finally Friday! Ended up going out last night and drank too much beer, but totally missed supper, so the calories kind of balanced. Ended up eating a sandwich when I got home to soak up some of the bud lite! But I got in a workout this morning (the storm woke me up early) and weighed myself -- down 2# from last week!

Becky -- cola chicken huh... it does sound strange - but as long as it tastes good, right?

Hi Jess

Kier - firetrucks that pump beer?! sounds dangerous!

Belle - good luck with your dog, poor thing!
Old 06-13-2003, 12:53 PM   #7  
Proud Canadian

Hi everyone. It's rainy and yucky here today but it's a nice change from too much heat. Of course, the picnic I've planned for tomorrow will probably end up being on my living room floor but that's OK. Those are my big weekend plans, it's a family gathering for my mom's birthday and father's day. Then I have to work on sunday (if the concert doesn't get cancelled) and then back to work next week. I'm starting to get nervous because I still don't have an interview for my first choice of schools. They're doing interviews the last week of this month. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
Becky - I hope tonight's house is better than the last one you looked at. It's good to take your time looking. And fun!
Hi Jess - hope you're catching up!!
Kier - yeah waterman! Better not tell the BF. Poor waterman must be busy what with the firetrucks all full of beer instead of water.
Belle - poor pup. The sock is a good idea. I hope he heals up soon and doesn't need one of those cone things on his head.
Angie - good job on the 2#! Beer must be good for you.
I'll BBL, I've got to do some research.
KT
Old 06-13-2003, 01:18 PM   #8  
Canadian Chick

Hiya girlies!

How is everyone today? Well I had a POP day yesterday! I even managed to backwards bank for Wed's overeat & bank a couple for later! I was smokin! Today looks promising as well. It is nice & hot here! We're planning on playing some b-ball this afternoon so I'm thrilled about the weather!

Belle, congrats on your loss! Some down is better than up! You'll get back where you were -just KOKO!

KT what concert is it now? Did you watch AR? It was awesome! I'd never do that bunjy though! Too crazy! I'm so glad Millie gave Chip a fat lip. Those guys are acting like A-holes!

Ang, wtg on the 2 gone forever! Keep it up!

Jess, hope you're feeling better.

Becky, have fun house hunting.

Kier good luck at the pig roast. You can do it right!

I'm off today again. I have to work all weekend which is why I was off yesterday & today. It sucks b/c we also have a staff meeting tomorrow after work! Other than work no real plans for the weekend. Hoep you guys are having a super OP day! If I'm not back again today have a super OP weekend!
Old 06-13-2003, 01:34 PM   #9  
Proud Canadian

Rina - I just about cried when the air traffic controllers found out they weren't last. Especially after they went through with the whole bungy jump thing. I don' think they'll win but I totally like them. I want the models and the NFL moms out of there as soon as possible but they're doing well right now. Go Millie and Chuck!
KT
PS - sorry for the AR talk everyone.
Old 06-13-2003, 03:04 PM   #10  
Eve's Mom

KT - Barney wears a cone all the time! I am not kidding - he licks himself raw so he wears a cone 24/7....add the sock, his hair loss on his back and swollen belly from the prednizone to that I have one sorry lookin' dog. The good news is, he is really very happy!

I have to run now so have a good weekend - I'll try to post properly on Saturday!!
Closed Thread