Old 08-20-2013, 10:57 AM   #1  
Jennifer

S/C/G: 254.4/233.0/140

Height: 5'5

Post Eating Eating Eating

I feel like all I do is eat. Don't get me wrong I love to eat but from morning till night. Breakfast. Snack. Lunch. Snack. Dinner. And if points permit. Snack. Anyone else feel like there life revolves around food??
butterflygirljb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 11:06 AM   #2  

Default Food food food

One of the messages that I get from WW is frequent small meals and snacks in order to not be hungry and to eat all the points. It does force us to think about food constantly.
Lynn Jane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 11:26 AM   #3  
Jennifer

I find I'm not hungry or feel like I'm on a diet. So I guess that's good. I'm just so used to not eating all day then benging all night. Its a change. I'm losing weight so it must be working
Old 08-20-2013, 11:47 AM   #4  
OMW to a brand new me!

S/C/G: 312/seeticker/135

Height: 5'1"

HAHAHA yes. I totally feel like my life revolves around food way more than it used to. Ironic I guess. I start getting more fit and healthier and I think more about food.

I do not know how long you have been on WW, I have been on since January 27...and when I first started really tracking what I was eating I also felt like I was eating all day long....But, only on very rare occasions do I feel super hungry (usally that TOM). Personally I cannot say enough good things about WW. It works, it is easy for me, and there is nothing I cannot have or have to "restrict" other than the portion size. I am probably losing slower than some people, only 50 lbs in 8 months, but that is ok..because before when I would do different plans I would restrict too much and get frustrated.
lazylioness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 12:26 PM   #5  
Jennifer

Lol. So glad I'm not alone. I've been doing ww for five days. But I wont officially be a member till this Saturday when I go to join. But so far I've lost 6 pounds. Probably water but ill take it. I was always someone who skipped breakfast and lunch and snacks. Then by the time I got home at 5:30 id eat anything and everything. So this is such a change.
Old 08-20-2013, 10:51 PM   #6  
OMW to a brand new me!

S/C/G: 312/seeticker/135

Height: 5'1"

I was the same, no breakfast, fast food for lunch, then stuff my face the rest of the night.

I have found that I exchange points for dollars in my head. I am cheap when it comes to spending money, I always have my budget in my head, shop on clearance etc. So, when I want to eat something I see if I can "afford" it, I think of things as cheap or expensive and sometimes it's not worth what I spent haha!
lazylioness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 11:55 PM   #7  

It is crazy! When I am not eating, I am thinking about what to eat next!
artsee1 is offline   Reply With Quote