3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   WW Clubs and Groups (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ww-clubs-groups-106/)
-   -   Thursday Chatters for June!! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ww-clubs-groups/283275-thursday-chatters-june.html)

Tammy 06-09-2013 10:56 PM

Thursday Chatters for June!!

Hello! We all used to weigh in on Thursdays, but now we do it whenever we can. Some of us follow Weight Watchers, and others choose to do other programs. Several of us have been together here for many years, and we have developed lifelong friendships. We are always ready to make new friends!! WELCOME!!!

Tammy 06-09-2013 10:57 PM

LOL, I always get excited when I start a new thread, and it works. Simple pleasures!!

maureen kempster 06-10-2013 06:23 AM

good morning
I'm at work and I have my sign in for the site - I now know what email I used here - but I can't remember my password for it!!!! there are just too many passwords in this world!!! I'll get it tonight when I get home - I have it written down - and I'll be able to get in again under my original name!!! how's everyone doing? I'm not sure with me - I honestly need something hopefully something will happen soon in my life!!!

well, here's to a great day for us all we deserve it

Tina 06-10-2013 03:05 PM

Yea Tammy
Yea Maureen
Maureen, it's good to see you with your "real" name. :lol:
Tammy, thanks so much for starting us off here, again! :dance:
What a weekend, Thanks to everyone who posted on my fb page. (Some just told me hb in person.) We went out for seafood and got caught in a big thunderstorm.
David announce to the world :lol: that it was my birthday. So, the waiter brought me a giant piece of cheese cake at the end of the meal. We got to sit there and eat with the lights going off and on. Today, I'm paying for yesterday. I am sooooo tired. That's a good excuse to do as little as possible.

Everyone have a great rest of the day.
:flow1:

Tammy 06-10-2013 09:46 PM

Maureen, I decided quite a while back to write down all of my passwords in a little address book. It sure has come in handy more than once. Anything that we can help you with to make something happen in your life?

Tina, ewww to a thunderstorm! It has stormed off and on here today. Maurice doesn't like it at all. Cheesecake sounds yummy! Tomorrow you will be full of energy.

I made it up to 7 minutes on the elliptical! I was so excited. I did 6 the other day, but did it in 2 sessions. This was all at once, I was breathing super heavy. Maybe I'm getting used to it and can keep adding. Sure can feel it in my legs, rear, and arms. Need to get that butterfly moving.

Tina 06-11-2013 10:08 AM

Wow, Tammy, you're doing great on that elliptical!
I hope we have a good day. I'm trying to figure out a Father's Day present for Larry. Not having a house anymore, he doesn't need tools. I guess it's a shirt. :)

Tammy 06-11-2013 10:15 AM

I just reread my post, and I wrote that I was breathing super heavy. No, I wasn't breathing super heavy, so that's why I think I'm getting better at it. I have come a long way since almost collapsing at 1 minute!! lol

Tina, a shirt is always needed. Go for it!

Tina 06-12-2013 09:48 AM

Good morning,
Oh, I did buy a shirt for Larry and I'm going to Home Depot to get him a fancy tape measure. :lol:

Tammy 06-14-2013 12:11 AM

Hooray for a fancy tape measure!

This weekend is the big festival in town. Poultry Days! Chicken decorations everywhere. Big parade on Saturday. Yummy chicken dinners all weekend.

maureen kempster 06-14-2013 05:21 AM

Tina what's a fancy tape measure??!!lol-different colours? I buy mine at the dollar stores
hope we all have a great Friday

Tina 06-14-2013 10:35 AM

Hi all,

:lol: Maureen, it's one of those tape measures that's wound up. Did that make sense! Anyway, the only ones they had were large and heavy. I found a large LED rechargeable flashlight and a utility knife.

Tammy, do y'all dress like poultry for today?:dizzy:

Jennifer, have a good weekend.

Susan, yea for school being out!!!!!
Jeanne, how are you feeling?

:hug:

Tammy 06-15-2013 08:40 PM

LOL @ dressing like a chicken. No, I don't, but I did see some and lots of chicken has. Good parade today, delicious chicken dinner, saw lots of people I knew. Sitting here at home listening to the music from the Social Tent now. I've never gone up to the tent because there are quite a few heavy drinkers that are always there, and I don't need/want to be around that.

Tina 06-15-2013 10:32 PM

Glad you had a good time, Tammy.
I've taken it slow today, getting ready for tomorrow. Church and then Mexican food. Ole'

Tammy 06-16-2013 12:59 AM

Oh, I love Mexican! Maybe I'll do that after church.

Tina 06-18-2013 06:30 PM

How is everyone doing?????
It's hot here!
Drink that water.

:hug: