Thursday Chatters for June!!

You're on Page 4 of 4
Go to
  • good morning everyone

yes, Tina I'm glad that I do have a job for sure - the busier the better - at my age I'm lucky - especially in this area - I'm not bilingual and I'm old!! But according to my boss I'm here for a long time!!!

Tammy I saw Tim's picture too!! ouch!! glad he's okay

I'm trying really hard to watch my food intake - I've been so off program. I did walk half way home yesterday - 2.6 miles in 50 minutes - it's so humid right now though I just couldn't walk any further-I think I'll just do the 2 miles again next week then slowly work into the 4.5 to home. I was pretty sweaty when I got home!!!

Susan, thinking of you today. Hugs to you

let's all have a great day we deserve it

maureen
  • Hi all,
    We are a pretty quiet group here, for some reason.
    I don't know about y'all but I am really, really ready for the weekend!
    It's seemed like a long week.
    Have a good one.
  • Maureen
  • thank you Tina
  • I honestly don't know how you get used to the heat!!!! My lord according to the weather station it's going to feel like 111 F with the humidity this afternoon!!!!!. Tina, Susan yesterday we were hotter than Texas - this can't be - my air conditioner is working overtime.

no walking home in this heat - I brought my car today because my boss is in Calgary for 3 days so I can park in his spot.

I'm really trying to stick to a plan. I've been having a protein shake with fruit & spinach in the morning and for supper and eating a regular lunch. I hope this moves the scales a bit.

let's all have a great day

as Tina said, it's very quiet lately on the boards
  • Hi all,

I'm starting another thread, since it hasn't been JUNE for some time.
  • Hi!

I started a new thread awhile ago. So far, I'm the only one there. It's kind of weird just me talking to myself.
    Maybe no one wants to talk in the dead of summer.

Have a great, healthy day.