Closed Thread

Old 05-22-2003, 05:16 PM   #16  
Proud Canadian

Thanks Rina - sorry about the slip up. I didn't mean offense. I couldn't think of the words massage therapist and I was typing quickly. I will check with my medical plan.
KT
Old 05-22-2003, 05:48 PM   #17  
Shopper Extraordinaire

Rina` We were posting at the same time earlier. I never finished watching Matrix1 and the funny thing is DH asked if I wanted to rent it before the I saw the 2nd one. Hmm let me think...I"LL PASS!!

Laura~ Evil cake! We had a drug rep who brought in the evil carrot cake with cream cheese frosting. Uhhh, mind you this is the 2ND WK in a row we have had this. I guess ideally that should have made it easier to resist.

KT~ ooh "Down with Love" good suggestion! In our marriage of 2 months he has already endured "Steel Magnolia's" and "The Way we Were"! He is a good man

OK still at work I just needed a break. This time I really am not coming back until tommorrow
Old 05-22-2003, 07:36 PM   #18  
Canadian Chick

KT: That's ok. none taken. Just thought I'd maybe educate you before you go! I really hope your headache is better soon!

Becky, my Dh is like that too. We see most of the chick flicks sooner or later. Lucky for me he mostly likes comedies so its not very often I have to endure a man-movie.

So get this! I was planning on going to a meeting tonight to WI-not my usual one. Anyway I drive halfway across the city, pull into the parking lot & realize I left my WI book at home!! Argh! I turned around home again. I'm irritated! No I can't decide if I should try to go to a meeting tomorrow mornig or if I should just wait until my Monday meeting & pay for two weeks. Its so annoying! Oh well! ANyway I should go catch up on some email.
Closed Thread