Old 12-06-2012, 09:50 AM   #1  
Thursday Lady

Wink Thursday Chatters and the Holidays

Hello All,
This is the place to be! We've all weighed in on Thursdays at one time or other.
Everyone is welcome! Come join in the fun!

I love this time of year.
Is anyone else having a difficult time getting in their exercise? I have good intentions but don't seem to make it outside to walk or even use my exercycle that's in the garage.

Please come on in and post.

Tina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 12:15 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 169/153.8/135

Height: 5'3"

I can't believe it's December!! where did the year go? I found out that our apartments don't allow real trees so that solves 1 problem. My cats are going to be fun during the holidays - they're into everything.

I really want to get my act together and get on program.

let's all have a great day
maureen kempster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 10:16 AM   #3  
Thursday Lady

Good morning,

We decorated our tree last night,
Maureen, I was surprised that the apt. had tree rules! I understand that they don't want fires. I guess that is their reason.

I fixed a semi-healthy supper.
We had taco salad and hot cheese dip with chips. I can give y'all my made-up taco salad recipe, if you want.

Everyone have a great day.

Last edited by Tina; 12-09-2012 at 10:16 AM.
Old 12-09-2012, 03:05 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 275H/148/165ish

Height: 5'10-5'11

Hello ladies. My name is Tammy and I have done weight watchers many times. But I have not done the new one. I was wondering if you all are having a big success w it. I had lost 100 pounds but life and work kicked in and I have gained 40 back..... Any input is appreciated !!
ladyrider72472 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 07:23 PM   #5  

welcome Tammy you're in the right place -
I put my tree up on Friday and all my decorations are aroung the top!! my 2 cats, Wilma & Betty are driving my crazy- they're young yet so they just won't leave the tree alone - this is going to be a very long season-
I did manage to put some lights on my balcony railing too-
I pretty much have all gifts bought - I just have to decide what to serve on Christmas - I'll have turkey for sure but have to decide on a dessert. My brother, his wife and one of my sisters are coming over

Well, let's all have a great day tomorrow

maureen

Last edited by maureen kempster; 12-09-2012 at 07:26 PM. Reason: not finished
Old 12-10-2012, 03:05 PM   #6  
Thursday Lady

hi all,

Tammy, it's nice to meet you!
Points Plus easy to do. I don't always count my points or journal and that is my downfall. I HAVE lost and that gives me incentive.

Maureen, I'm glad you are cooking. That will be fun. I like to buy a frozen mincemeat pie. My tastes have changed over the years and I really like that pie. My bil always makes a pecan pie.

How are all the other members????????????????

Old 12-12-2012, 05:42 PM   #7  
Thursday Lady

Is anyone exercising right now?
I really am so busy. That's not a good excuse, I know.
Hope everyone is staying warm!

Old 12-15-2012, 09:43 PM   #8  
Thursday Lady

Hi all,
I hope everyone is doing well with exe rcise. This is a difficult time to stay OP.

Old 12-19-2012, 09:30 AM   #9  

good morning

well, I'm off until January 2-today I'm taking my 2 cats(Wilma & Betty) to get groomed-I know it sounds crazy but I'm going to see if they get some of their fur shaved I won't have so much hair around!!! also I'm getting what they call soft claws put on them-I don't want to get them declawed but they scratch everything!!! I'll keep you posted.
I'm trying to find some recipes for Christmas - I'm having my brother & his wife and a sister and her friend over for Christmas dinner. I have the turkey so will go out and pick up the rest hopefully today-
How's everyone's program been going? I honestly have to get started.(again).
Tina, Susan-how's your weather? We're not doing too badly for december - not too much snow but yesterday was really messy - we got a combination of rain and snow

well, let's all have a great day we deserve it

maureen
Old 12-19-2012, 10:44 AM   #10  
Thursday Lady

Greetings!!!

Our weather--today the high will be 80 F. Tomorrow night it will go down to freezing. Crazy,isn't it!

Maureen, yes let us know about Wilma and Betty. I'm so glad you are not getting them declawed. Personally, I think that is a horrible thing!!!!!
I'm going out today to buy stocking stuffers. We (Larry, David and I) will always have stockings, although we've never had a chimney.

Everyone have a great day

Old 12-20-2012, 08:45 AM   #11  
Thursday Lady

Good morning,
Maureen, here's my weather report---today is very windy and we have falling temps. (I sound like a true weather person, don't I.) It will be freezing tonight. Wow, finally your kind of Christmas weather!
Have you figured out what to fix for dessert?

My right foot top has been swollen for several days. I'm still going to begin baking today....can't keep waiting for the silly foot to get well.

Everyone out there---have a great OP day (if that's possible with office parties and the such).

Old 12-21-2012, 10:05 AM   #12  
Thursday Lady

It's cold this morning. Yea!!!

For those reading this---has anyone gone to a WW meeting and heard about the new plan?
I plan on going next week. Yep, I know it''s after eating.
Everyone one have a great day.

Last edited by Tina; 12-21-2012 at 10:06 AM.
Old 12-23-2012, 11:10 PM   #13  
Susan

Hello!

I found my way home. Let's see...my doctor put me on Estroven. Wow that has helped. It's over the counter. She promised me, I'm not going crazy.

I went back to WW. I'm do ok but not great on it. It's my fault. I plan on knocking it out!

I'm going to surprise Momma for Christmas dinner. I'll stay the week and come back on New Year's Eve. Pat is off Christmas Eve and Christmas & New Year's Eve & Day but has to work the others. So it's all good, plus I have the next week off! Yea!

They say we are suppose to have snow on Christmas. I'll let you know!

Merry Christmas!!! Love y'all!,
auntie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 05:04 PM   #14  
Thursday Lady

MERRY CHRISTMAS

I hope everyone is having a great day!
Old 12-27-2012, 09:13 AM   #15  
Thursday Lady

Hi all,

Well, it's that time again---more exercise and water and way less sugar and bad carbs!!!!!

Take care.