New here, need some WW advice

• Hi All, this is only my second time posting on this forum and since the last I have lost 15 pounds thanks to WW Online program. I use the iphone app to track, I do not attend meetings.

Anyways, I am looking for some advice. My weight loss has plateaued; I've been doing the program since May/June. I havent lost anything significant (more than .2 a week) for about 3 weeks. I am wondering if any of you have had any luck re-stimulating your weight loss on WW. Any tips and tricks are wanted and welcome.

I started at 185, currently weigh 170 and my goal is 155. Would I love to be 140? Sure. But I will be completely satisfied with the mid-150s and not driving myself completely insane.

Thanks again!
  • I started at 220 ...Im 179 and had plateaued too! talked to a nutritionist who told me to bump up the proteins and veggies/ cardio and strength training, so im trying this. Crossing fingers. Good luck
  • First, you're halfway to your goal! Wow! Congratulations, that's a real accomplishment.

Sounds like you're sticking to your points. You may already have this covered, but making sure you get enough sleep can have a big impact on your weight loss. Also, getting rid of diet drinks can help you reduce your feelings of hunger, which can help you shave off a few points here and there.

Lastly, if you can fit it into your points budget, there is a growing amount of evidence that avoiding carbs until at least noon can have a big impact as well, even if it's just a few days a week. So you might try think about trying two eggs or a small piece of cheese for breakfast if you can get it to fit into your point limit.

In any case, good luck!
  • Thanks for the reply ladies! Will try to fit in more veggies and avoid carbs before noon. I'll give anything a whirl, just want to get this weight loss thing going again... and then I'll be ready to have a baby!