Closed Thread

Old 04-20-2003, 02:02 PM   #76  

HAPPY EASTER MY FRIENDS!
Old 04-20-2003, 08:52 PM   #77  
Queen of the Fresh Start

It's been a wonderful day..... we all played a game of "baseball" with a plastic bat and whiffleball, lol, it was a riot. Kind of a cool day, the sun peeking in and out. Dinner was perfect
Right now everyone's watching the 2nd Harry Potter movie, so I'm relaxing.
I've got to make a serious effort to exercise while I can't walk. The exercise bike will help; I'm also going to use my free weights to do some toning.
Joey told me that I can't post photos here due to the fact that my digital camera is a 4.0 megapixel, and the pics contain too much data to fall within the limits here. I think I got that right
So I'm going to experiment with the scanner and see if I can get some pics of the boys here....
later,
~Jen
Old 04-20-2003, 09:42 PM   #78  
Zoe
I see the SON in Texas

Height: 5'6"

Hello all ~

Just settling in for a little relaxation before bed. Another Monday tomorrow.....

Jen ~ My digital camera is 4.0 too. It's a Sony with a memory stick....I put the photos on the computer and then I edit them, making them 50% for saving. Then I make the edited photo into a 25 or 30% 'copy'. Does this make any sense?

Hope you's guys all have a great Easter and a wonderful Sunday evening.

Zoe <><
Old 04-21-2003, 08:32 AM   #79  

Good morning!! I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter. Ours was a nice quiet day at home.

Well, I better run, I've got to go to school early this morning.

Have a good Monday.

Ruth
Old 04-21-2003, 10:34 AM   #80  

Morning everyone:

Easter was spent at Lisa's instead of Darren's because Lizette (Darren's wife) got sick and called me saturday night to cancel. Anyway, that just meant that in addition to having "The Jessa" on Friday and Saturday, I got another dose of her on Sunday All in all, it was a nice 4 day weekend, but a little exhausting and filled with grandchildren. Alana leaves for school this morning Now its back to business. Hope you all had a great Easter.

Talk to you's later,
Old 04-21-2003, 11:26 AM   #81  
Queen of the Fresh Start

Dianne,
I was tired last night and neglected to say Congrats and Weigh To Go!!! on your loss good job!
While your long weekend was tiring, I'm glad you had such a good dose of the grandchildren, especially Jessa those are always fun times, but nice when they're over and we're tired!

Zoe,
I get what you've explained about the photos. I'll experiment today with it. Thanks for the advice! Perhaps I can teach my son something

Terri,
I'm assuming Bruce made it home safely on Friday, and you enjoyed Easter together? Hope you're having fun

will be back later...HI to Es, Ruth, Janie, Sandy!

~Jen
Old 04-21-2003, 12:10 PM   #82  

Thanks for the congrats Jen! Still going good so far - the points I had banked during the week I was able to use for Easter dinner

Hi Es, ZoeGirl, Terri, Janie, Donna & Ruth (hope I didn't leave anyone out

Be back later
Old 04-21-2003, 04:37 PM   #83  

DIANNE,

I missed your weight loss also. CONGRATS

I forgot to let everyone know that I didn't have a gain or a loss!!

Hey, I'll be happy with that!!

Ruth
Old 04-21-2003, 07:26 PM   #84  

Thumbs down

Hello

I'm glad to hear Easter was nice for everyone.

Ours was nice & quiet. My sister stopped by for a couple of minutes. She couldn't stay because she had to study for a test.

Dianne, great loss!!!

Just wanted to stop in & say hello.

Till tomorrow.

Love,
Es
Old 04-22-2003, 02:09 PM   #85  

Zoe - Just wanted to wish you good luck today - hope everything turns out well. Thinking of you!

Hi everyone

Be back later,
Old 04-22-2003, 06:23 PM   #86  

Ruth,
Love the picture. You two look so cute. I couldn't tell I had lost weight until at least 25 pounds. You will notice soon so keep it up. AWW! Your grandbaby is adorable. Nicholas is so handsome!!!!!!!!!!!! They are all beautiful. I might have to see if I can send my kids.
Glad you maintained.

Jen,
Glad you found the problem. That sounds painful.

Zoe,
We are all for you. We love you and are praying for you. I have a feeling it will be all right.
I'll bet you are not hiding anymore. LOL Great picture.

Es,
Buy away. You deserve it.

Donna,
Glad you found your camera. Good luck.

Dianne,
Too cute about the girls. I'll bet you are exhausted.
Great on the loss. Congrats.

Hope I didn't miss anything.
Bruce was great. We had a great time. I went to the Hotel fri. night and some kids pulled the fire alarm and we had to evacuate for awhile. Scary. I had a good rest of the night though.
For Easter we went to Sonic and got drive through and went to the top of Mont Sano (Top of mountain) and had a picnic and then walked 4 miles through the woods. Beautiful!!!!!!
Bruce left today for exactly 1 month. He will come back on the 22nd of May and we will go back with him.

I hope everyone had a wonderful EASTER.
Old 04-22-2003, 06:54 PM   #87  

Angry

Hi

Terri, sounds like you had a wonderful time. The mountains must have been beautiful. When my sister use to live in the Pocono Mountains & we would go some weekends, we would walk miles early in the morning before breakfast. I miss those days.<sigh>

Zoe, you're in my thoughts my friend.

Dianne, are you still doing WW at work?

You girls, I'm sure have had it with me & my challenges! I'm on a new one. I started a 12 week challenge. I'm going to TRY REAL HARD to lose 10 lbs. I want to be able to put on a bathing suit without trying to cover up. Let's see how this one goes. Today is day one. So far so good.

Ruth, staying the same is not so bad. You'll probably have a loss next week.

I'm going to check out WW site. I have to write in my journal.

Have a nice evening.

Love you's,
Es
Old 04-22-2003, 07:20 PM   #88  

TERRI,
Sounds like you and Bruce had a wonderful time. My house is so full of people that a motel sounds like Heaven!! LOL

ES, good luck on your new challenge. Boy, I'm just trying to get through the day and I'm having a hard time with it. I'm totally without any points, guess I'll be eating rabbit food tonight!!

ZOE, I hope everything went well at the doctor's appt. You're in my thoughts.

Well, I better run, talk to you later, Ruth
Old 04-22-2003, 08:01 PM   #89  
Zoe
I see the SON in Texas

Height: 5'6"

Hello my wonderful friends

No, I'm not 'hiding' anymore. First of all, let me let you all know that I'm fine. It's what the doctor called "a harmless cyst". I asked him if we should do something with it and he said no, they are common and nothing is needed. If it ever starts to hurt, they could drain it since a cyst is just a fluid filled pocket. As the nurse was doing an ultrasound and the doctor walked in to see, he said "ah, that's what I wanted to see"......"a harmless cyst". When I breathed a sigh of relief (after thanking Jesus with all my might), I told him how stressed I was for the last week. He said "it took a week to get back in?" I said yes and he said that something needs to be done about that, that it should be no more than 2 days. Ok, a long story but I feel great!!!! Thank you all for your thoughts, prayers and kind words of support. Even though Greg was confident the entire last week, when I called him from the car after I got out of there, I could hear the relief in his voice. He was more concerned than he let me see.

So, what's been going on while I was 'gone'??? What did I miss? I think I need to go back and read all the missed posts. I have to say one thing, being a stress eater, this hasn't been the best 8 days for me with my eating. I probably gained 4 lbs. But who cares....I'm ok and I'll be back on track in the morning.

Love all of you's guys,
Me <><
Soaking up the "SON" in Texas
199.4/155.6/148
Old 04-23-2003, 01:48 AM   #90  

YAY ZOE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That is wonderful! I am so happy for you. What a relief.
I'll bet Greg was scared but he was trying to reassure you. That is wonderful.

Es,
Good luck on the challenge. You can do it!
We went to the Poconoes on our Honeymoon. It was a 10 hour drive. My brother let us borrow his Black and Gold Transam (Smokey and the Bandit car) to drive there. It was beautiful. Those early morning walks sound wonderful.

Ruth,
I hope you get some much needed rest.

I watched American Idol and I voted for Kimberly Locke and Joshua (He wasn't as good tonight but I want to help keep him in
cause he is good all the other times. Ruben and Clay don't have anything to worry about.

TTYL,
Terri
Closed Thread